Tue - 31/12/24
Gainesville
I
am working on my documentation. I have a new flight time from ATL to LHR, I
need to update my documents. The new flight details are flight details version
4 (Last update: 25 December).
Lucerne
Planning
has started.
Weather
A
big storm coming in tomorrow around midday. It will be horrendous for the rest
of the day.
Today’s
Plan
Tue: Yoga with Kath; InBody weigh in, Duolingo
Quest bonus claim. Party at Steph Rhodes
What I did yesterday/today
Tue: I did Yoga with Kath; we did the 31 days
of December. InBody weigh in, which was OK. I had a Duolingo Quest bonus claim.
I went to ASDA to get a bottle for party at Steph Rhodes. The party was good. I
met Victoria from Caldicot, Paul & Clare Roberts, Stuart Salvage and
Steph’s husband Paul. I did not get to bed until 4am so I will not do parkrun.
What’s Next
Wed: I did not get to bed until 4am so I will
not do parkrun.
Future Stuff
Jan 02
(Thursday) Yoga with Jolin
Jan 03 (Friday) Pilates
Jan 04
(Saturday) parkrun
Jan 06 (Monday) Pilates, In-Body weigh-in
Jan 07 (Tuesday) Yoga with Kath
Jan 08
(Wednesday) Green bin (declutter)
Jan 09
(Thursday) recycling bags &
green bin in - Yoga with Kath
Jan 09
(Thursday) Massage with Daniela
at 1pm,
Jan 09
(Thursday) Monitor for C25K
starting
Jan 16
(Thursday) WMACi closing date
is next week but enter a week early just in case
Jan 17 (Friday) Audiology Appointment (08:45)
Jan 23
(Thursday) WMACi closing date to
allow one week for verification.
Jan 29 (Wednesday) Dentist Appointment (11:45)
Mar 19 (Wednesday) Fly to Gainesville FL
Apr 02 (Wednesday) Gainesville FL – Return Flight (arrive
back on Thu 03 Apr)
Jul 04 (Friday) Fly from LHR (T5) to Zurich
Jul 07 (Mon) Fly home
Date TBA House Move
I have started
my preparations for Gainesville. I will probably just do the 6K cross country
at WMACi and then finish the week by doing the Gainesville parkrun. I have
booked my USA accommodation for the stay. I have booked my flights. I have
booked a single trip travel insurance policy. I have renewed my ESTA. I have
renewed my WMAL-047 membership.
Mar 23 (Wednesday) Gainesville FL – WMACi Competition dates
Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar
Apr 02 (Wednesday) Gainesville FL – Return Flight (arrive
back on Thu 03 Apr)