Weather
A dry day today, the weather, a little bit more chilly.
On Monday, I weighed in at 12 stones and a half pound so
that is plus a pound and a half
My sleep once again was poor. After corrections, it
worked out at 5:23 compared to 4:50 yesterday. By body battery yesterday went
from 26 down to 5 at the end of the day. Today, it went from 30 down to 5.
I did a Pilates with Claire.
Day 5 of world carnivore month, I had a breakfast of bacon
and sausage. I had a lunch of roast pork with cauliflower cheese. I consumed
some of the cheat food that I bought yesterday. Diet Pepsi, crisps (2 packets) and
chocolate (1 bar). I have tied out my reading aid My magnifying glass and it
works quite well. I had zero alcohol.
I will go to bed early and read my book (Collisions).
Duolingo – I’m in the Obsidian League demotion Zone
Football on TV
20:00 FA Cup Spurs v Burnley. (on ITV X)
Notes
The neighbours are being notified about the planning
permission application. I checked out the application on the council web site.
It makes fairly grim reading.
The Pet Shop Boys are playing in Glasgow (OVO Hydro) on
Tuesday 04 June
Friday 05 January 2024