Weather
A dry day today, the weather is colder.
Positives
For the second night in a row, I didn’t get up in the
middle of the night. I did wake up, but I went back to sleep.
On Monday this week, I weighed in at 11 stones 12.5 lbs
so that is minus two pounds
Today (Thursday) I was feeling a bit lighter in weight so
I did a mid-week sneak weigh-in which put me at 11 10.5 which is nice.
I met Tim the builder who told me to keep my head down,
take the offer and keep in touch (via Laura). Javid was unsuccessful with a
planning application, but at least he tried.
This programme on food by Michael Mosley and Tim Spector
was good
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m001ngjx
I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.
My symptoms, including joint pain and abdominal pains are
easing slightly. I still have a very active gut and the occasional heartburn -
I have Rennie’s to help with this.
Daily Entry
One minute job: Book
a haircut
Ten-minute job: Fix the landing curtains
Daily Entry
I weighed in last Monday at 11 stones 12.5 lbs so that is
minus two pounds
For the second night in a row, I didn’t get up in the
middle of the night. I did wake up, but I went back to sleep.
Garmin clocked me up 7:28 sleep time. My body battery was
marginally better and was definitely low by the end of the day.
I did Pilates with Claire.
This is day 12 of world carnivore month, I bacon and eggs
after Pilates. I had salmon done in the Ninja Foodi grill using the probe. I
had that with Cauliflower cheese. I was still hungry later so I had three eggs
mashed in a cup at about 5:30pm.
I had two servings of of Vanilla Kefir today.
My 10 minutes job was fixing the stairs curtains. My one
minute job was booking a haircut.
I had zero alcohol.
Duolingo – I’m in the Pearl League.
With regard to easyJet flight time changes, we will have
to spend one night in Funchal before crossing to PXO the following morning on
the ferry. I will need to adjust the Airbnb booking when we have made the final
decision on plan changes.
Football on TV
20:00 Hull v Norwich (Sky)
Notes
easyJet have changed the times of our flights. We may
have to spend one night in Funchal before hopping across to PXO a day later
than originally planned. I may need to adjust the Airbnb booking when we have
made the final decision on plan changes.
In the FA Cup draw, Leicester
got Hull City or Birmingham at the King Power.
Newport
got Manchester United at home.
The neighbours are being notified about the planning
permission application. I checked out the application on the council web site.
It makes fairly grim reading.
The Pet Shop Boys are playing in Glasgow (OVO Hydro) on
Tuesday 04 June
Friday 12 January 2024