Weather
Very cold weather. The forecast is for milder wetter
weather starting tomorrow afternoon. It might get very windy!
Positives
I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.
Scott Askew – Security guy came yesterday and quoted
£1,500 for a security system to be fitted next week.
My symptoms, of joint pain are abdominal pains are subsiding.
I am still burping however.
Daily Entry
One minute job: Washing
up. Check the PXO flights and ferry timetables
Ten-minute job: Collect Parcel from the Post
Office
I weighed in on Monday at 11 stones 10.5 lbs so that was
good (minus two pounds).
Sleep time last night was four hours and 16 minutes but I
went back to bed and had a further two hours which really boosted my body
battery.
I shall do a confirmation check - in the morning. The
indication is that my body battery started out at 58 today and had dropped to 9
by 19:45, it was at 5 by the end of day.
This is day 19 of world carnivore month, I had bacon and
eggs after Bannatyne’s (Pilates with Claire). I also went to Jim Oliver’s and
bought rib eye steaks, sausages and, for a change, six gammon steaks.
I had a short afternoon rest but didn’t really have a
nap. I had air fried chicken thigh fillets for tea. Plus some cheese and also a
Kefir drink.
I had zero alcohol.
Duolingo – I’m in the Pearl League.
Football on TV
20:00 Sunderland v Hull
Notes
easyJet have changed the times of our flights. We may
have to spend one night in Funchal before hopping across to PXO a day later
than originally planned. I may need to adjust the Airbnb booking when we have
made the final decision on plan changes.
In the FA Cup draw, Leicester
v Birmingham at the King Power.
Newport
v Manchester United at home.