Fri - 26/01/24

Weather

Sunny Gentle Breeze

Well-being statistics

I weighed in on Monday at 11 stones 11 lbs that was half a pound up on last week.

Today:                  My initial body battery reading was 41 it dropped to 8 by 21:00. Overnight sleep time last night was timed initially at six hours and 30 minutes, later adjusted to 5:51. I had a nap for about 45 minutes.


Day:

Sleep

Nap

Body

Battery high

Body

Battery low

Notes

Sunday

5:41

 

64

19

Storm Isha

Monday

5:22

 

52

5

Storm Isha

Tuesday

5:49

 

40

5

 

Wednesday

4:25

 

19

5

Storm Jocelyn

Thursday

6:00

 

38

5

 

Friday

5:51

0:45

41

5

 

Saturday

 

 

 

 

 

 My symptoms are poor at the moment but maybe improving. I am having a dose of cider apple vinegar and I’ve incorporated Kefir into my diet.

 Positives

 I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.

 I have contacted DR Electrical to request fitting of a video doorbell, they are coming on Monday afternoon.

 I have the beginnings of a plan to do a couch to 5K routine.

 My symptoms, of joint pain have subsided. My GERD / Reflux symptoms may be dissipating. Let us see how it goes.

 Daily Entry

 One minute job:               medal cull – initial sifting.

Ten-minute job:                You to me book updates (again); Photo Scanning (again)

 I did Pilates with Claire.

 This is day 26 of world carnivore month, I had two 100gm beef burgers with cheese in the morning. Later, I had bacon sausages and eggs. In the early evening, I had a steak. I also had some Kefir and Pepsi Max. I had a coffee with steamed milk too.

 I had zero alcohol.

 Duolingo – I’m in the Pearl League.

 Football on TV

 20:00 Spurs v Man City

 Notes

  Friday 26 January 2024


Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24