Mon - 29/01/24

Weather

TBA

Well-being statistics

I weighed in on Monday at 11 stones 10.5 lbs that was half a pound down on last week. My scales are not particularly accurate though.

Today:                  My initial body battery reading was 53 it dropped to 10 by end of day. Last night’s sleep time last night was timed initially at seven hours and 7 minutes bt was later reported as 6:39

 

Day:

Sleep

Nap

Body

Battery high

Body

Battery low

Notes

Sunday

5:41

 

64

19

Storm Isha

Monday

5:22

 

52

5

Storm Isha

Tuesday

5:49

 

40

5

 

Wednesday

4:25

 

19

5

Storm Jocelyn

Thursday

6:00

 

38

5

 

Friday

5:51

0:45

41

5

 

Saturday

5:07

1:10

59

11

 

Sunday

5:57

1:10

58

17

 

Monday

6:39

 

53

10

 

 My symptoms have been poor but maybe improving. I am having a dose of cider apple vinegar and I’ve incorporated Kefir into my diet.

 Positives

 I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.

 Deakon of DR Electrical to request fitting of a video doorbell, will quote me for doorbells. I also had a message from Atiq.

 I have the beginnings of a plan to do a couch to 5K routine. I do need to get my body battery recharged first though.

 My symptoms, of joint pain have subsided. My GERD / Reflux symptoms may be dissipating. Let us see how it goes.

 Daily Entry

 One minute job:               medal cull – bagged the ones to throw away.

Ten-minute job:                You to me book updates (again); Photo Scanning (again)

 I did Pilates with Claire. I had a lazy day at home but did some scanning. It looks like my front door has been kicked again. I reported additional damage to 111.

 This is day 29 of world carnivore month, I had sausages, bacon and eggs for late breakfast. For lunch I had roast pork and hard-boiled eggs. I also had some Kefir. I also used my fizzy water maker to make fizzy electrolyte drinks. I am wondering if maybe fizzy water is not good for me.

 I had zero alcohol.

 Duolingo – I’m in the Pearl League.

 Football on TV

 1:45 Blackburn v Wrexham (4 – 1 after 59 minutes)

 Notes

Monday 29 January 2024


Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24