Sat - 06/01/24
Weather
A dry day today, the weather is getting colder.
On Monday, I weighed in at 12 stones and a half pound so that is plus a pound and a half
My sleep once again was poor though I did catch up with an extra two or three hours. After corrections, it worked out at 8 hours plus. My body battery started out at 48 so that was better than yesterday’s start at 30.
I did nothing today, except rest and watch football on TV.
Day 6 of world carnivore month, I had a breakfast of minced beef followed by roast pork and cauliflower cheese. I consumed the rest of the cheat food crisps (1 packet) and chocolate (1 bar). I have tried out my reading aid, reading my collisions book. My magnifying glass works quite well.
I had zero alcohol.
Duolingo – I’m in the Obsidian League demotion Zone
Football on TV
20:00 FA Cup – lots of games
Millwall v Leicester (2 – 3) not on TV... except I found a feed here:
Notes
The neighbours are being notified about the planning permission application. I checked out the application on the council web site. It makes fairly grim reading.
The Pet Shop Boys are playing in Glasgow (OVO Hydro) on Tuesday 04 June
Saturday 06 January 2024