Weather
Still cold weather. The forecast is for milder wetter
weather with a very windy storm incoming.
Positives
I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.
Scott Askew – Security guy came a couple of days ago and quoted
£1,500 for a security system to be fitted next week.
My symptoms, of joint pain are abdominal pains are subsiding.
I am still burping however. Maybe even the burping is subsiding!
Daily Entry
One minute job: Sparkly
electrolyte drink.
Ten-minute job: Photo Scanning
I weighed in on Monday at 11 stones 10.5 lbs so that was
good (minus two pounds).
Sleep time last night was Five hours and 43 minutes but I
went back to bed and had a further one or two hours which boosted my body
battery.
I shall do a confirmation check - in the morning and
record my body battery readings here:
Today, Saturday, my body battery started out at 57 and
had dropped to 19 by 20 50. it was 19 at the end of day also.
This is day 20 of world carnivore month, I had gammon and
eggs for breakfast. I also cooked some sausages and ate one of them I didn’t
manage to eat the whole gammon steak either. I had a kefir drink after eating
as much of the meat and eggs as I could.
So, for lunch I had one chicken piece from yesterday plus
one sausage and a piece of left over gammon. I heated it up in the microwave
with some grated cheese. A bit like cheesy chips or nachos but a carnivore
version. I had a short afternoon rest but didn’t really have a nap. I had some
eggs mashed in a cup with butter.
I had zero alcohol.
Duolingo – I’m in the Pearl League.
Football on TV
20:00 Various
Notes
Saturday 20 January 2024