Sun - 07/01/24

Weather

A dry day today, the weather is getting colder.

On Monday, I weighed in at 12 stones and a half pound so that is plus a pound and a half

My sleep was better last night though I was still quite tired when I woke up. My body battery started out at 54 so that was also better than yesterday when it started out at 48.

I rested and watched football on TV. I scanned in some old photos; I booked my coach travel to and from Newport and Bristol Airport for the ToruĊ„ trip.

Day 7 of world carnivore month, I had bacon sausage egg and tinned tomatoes. I also had roast pork and some minced beef

I had zero alcohol.

Duolingo – I’m in the Obsidian League demotion Zone I will be demotes this evening.

Football on TV

20:00 FA Cup – several games – Arsenal 0 Liverpool 2

Notes

The neighbours are being notified about the planning permission application. I checked out the application on the council web site. It makes fairly grim reading.

The Pet Shop Boys are playing in Glasgow (OVO Hydro) on Tuesday 04 June

Sunday 07 January 2024

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24