Sun - 14/01/24

 Weather

A dry day today, drizzly later, the weather is colder.

 Positives

 I met Tim the builder who told me to keep my head down, take the offer and keep in touch (via Laura). Javid was unsuccessful with a planning application, but at least he tried.

 I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.

 My symptoms, including joint pain and abdominal pains are easing. I still have a very active gut and the occasional heartburn - I have Rennie’s to help with this.

 Daily Entry

 One minute job:               Kitchen Tidy

 Ten-minute job:                Photos processing, washing up

 Daily Entry

 I weighed in last Monday at 11 stones 12.5 lbs so that is minus two pounds

 I got just five hours 35 minutes sleep but I had another hour’s nap later on. My body battery wasn’t so great today forty something high in the morning and 19 low (at 20:27).

 This is day 14 of world carnivore month, I had bacon and eggs early in the morning. I had a steak for a mid-day meal and then some cauliflower cheese with added cod pieces. I also air fried some sausages and had two of those.

 I had some Pepsi Max, I also had Kefir!

 My 10 minutes job was photo processing.

My one-minute job was kitchen tidying.

 I had zero alcohol.

 Duolingo – I’m in the Pearl League.

 With regard to easyJet flight time changes, we will have to spend one night in Funchal before crossing to PXO the following morning on the ferry. I will need to adjust the Airbnb booking when we have made the final decision on plan changes.

 Football on TV

 12:00     QPR v Watford

14:00     Everton v Villa (0 - 0)

16:30     Man Utd v Spurs (2 – 2)

 Notes

 easyJet have changed the times of our flights. We may have to spend one night in Funchal before hopping across to PXO a day later than originally planned. I may need to adjust the Airbnb booking when we have made the final decision on plan changes.

 The neighbours are being notified about the planning permission application. I checked out the application on the council web site. It makes fairly grim reading.

 The Pet Shop Boys are playing in Glasgow (OVO Hydro) on Tuesday 04 June

 Sunday 14 January 2024


Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24