Sun - 21/01/24

Weather

A big storm arrived in the afternoon.

Today, Sunday, my body battery started out at 64 and had dropped to 25 by 17:30. My end of day body battery statistics as recorded the following morning were 64 / 19

Positives

I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.

Scott Askew – Security guy came a couple of days ago and quoted £1,500 for a security system to be fitted next week. He will send me an invoice soon.

My symptoms, of joint pain are abdominal pains are subsiding. I am still burping however. Maybe even the burping is subsiding!

Daily Entry

One minute job:               Put the dishes away.

Ten-minute job:                You to me book updates; Photo Scanning

I weighed in on Monday at 11 stones 10.5 lbs so that was good (minus two pounds).

Sleep time last night was initially timed at seven hours and 12 minutes. Leter it suggested I had had some awake time so that was adjusted down to 5 hours and 41 minutes.

I shall do a confirmation check - in the morning and record my body battery readings here:

Today, Sunday, my body battery started out at 64 and had dropped to 25 by 17:30. My end of day body battery statistics as recorded the following morning were 64 / 19

This is day 21 of world carnivore month, I had gammon and eggs for breakfast. I also cooked some sausages and ate one of them. I had a kefir drink after the main dish.

For lunch I had a steak and some cauliflower. Later one I had the three boiled eggs that were left over from yesterday.

I had zero alcohol.

Duolingo – I’m in the Pearl League.

Football on TV

20:00 Various

Notes

Sunday 21 January 2024


Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24