Sun - 28/01/24

 Weather

TBA

 Well-being statistics

I weighed in on Monday at 11 stones 11 lbs that was half a pound up on last week.

 Today:                  My initial body battery reading was 58 it dropped to 17 by end of day. Last night’s sleep time last night was timed initially at five hours and 57 minutes. Later it had dropped to 3:49 with the hours before midnight missing. I know I was sleeping during those hours. After first breakfast I went back to bed for another 70 minutes sleep.


Day:

Sleep

Nap

Body

Battery high

Body

Battery low

Notes

Sunday

5:41

 

64

19

Storm Isha

Monday

5:22

 

52

5

Storm Isha

Tuesday

5:49

 

40

5

 

Wednesday

4:25

 

19

5

Storm Jocelyn

Thursday

6:00

 

38

5

 

Friday

5:51

0:45

41

5

 

Saturday

5:07

1:10

59

11

 

Sunday

5:57

1:10

58

17

 

 My symptoms have been poor but maybe improving. I am having a dose of cider apple vinegar and I’ve incorporated Kefir into my diet.

 Positives

 I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.

 I have contacted DR Electrical to request fitting of a video doorbell, they are coming on Monday afternoon.

 I have the beginnings of a plan to do a couch to 5K routine. I do need to get my body battery recharged first though.

 My symptoms, of joint pain have subsided. My GERD / Reflux symptoms may be dissipating. Let us see how it goes.

 Daily Entry

 One minute job:               medal cull – bagged the ones to throw away.

Ten-minute job:                You to me book updates (again); Photo Scanning (again)

 On Sunday, after first breakfast I went back to bed and I slept for another 70 minutes or thereabouts. I then noticed that my overnight sleep time had been cut to 3:49. The missing bit was from around 9pm to mid-night. I was definitely asleep from shortly after 9pm. Later that was adjusted to x:xx, I had an afternooon nap for about zzz minutes.

 This is day 28 of world carnivore month, I had bacon and eggs for breakfast. I also had two sausages. For lunch I had roast pork and cauliflower cheese. I also had some Kefir. I also used my fizzy water maker to make fizzy electrolyte drinks.

 I had zero alcohol.

 Duolingo – I’m in the Pearl League.

 Football on TV

 1:45 West Brom v Wolves (2 – 0)

14:30 Liverpool v Norwich (5 – 2)

16:30 Newport v Manchester United (2 – 4)

 Notes

 Sunday 28 January 2024



Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24