Thu - 04/01/24

Weather

Reasonable in the morning, light rain in the afternoon

 On Monday, I weighed in at 12 stones and a half pound so that is plus a pound and a half

 My sleep was poor. After corrections, it worked out at 4:50. By body battery went from 26 down to 5 at the end of the day.

 I did a body conditioning session with Cara. The session was a mix of cardio and weights with abs at the end.

 Day 4 of world carnivore month, I had a breakfast of steak and eggs after Bannatyne’s.  Later I had a steak. In the evening I had roast pork with cauliflower cheese. I went to the corner shop and bought Diet Pepsi, crisps and chocolate. I consumed a couple of glasses of diet Pepsi, one packet of crisps and one boost bar. I went to bed early. My magnifying glass has arrived. Hurrah! My phone screen protector is for an iPhone 12 pro and is not suitable for my non-Pro model. It is a waste of money!

 I had zero alcohol.

 Duolingo – I’m in the Obsidian League demotion Zone

 Football on TV

 20:00 FA Cup Crystal Palace v Everton (on ITV X)

 Notes

 The neighbours are being notified about the planning permission application.

 The Pet Shop Boys are playing in Glasgow (OVO Hydro) on Tuesday 04 June

 Thursday 04 January 2024


Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24