Thu - 11/01/24
Weather
A dry day today, the weather is colder.
Positives
Thursday – I didn’t get up in the middle of the night. I did wake up, but I went back to sleep.
On Monday this week, I weighed in at 11 stones 12.5 lbs so that is minus two pounds
Today (Thursday)
I was feeling a bit lighter in weight so I did a mid-week sneak weigh-in which
put me at 11 10.5 which is nice.
I met Tim the builder who told me to keep my head down, take the offer and keep in touch (via Laura). Javid was unsuccessful with a planning application, but at least he tried.
This programme on food by Michael Mosley and Tim Spector was good
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m001ngjx
I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.
My symptoms, including joint pain and abdominal pains are easing slightly. I still have a very active gut and the occasional heartburn - I have Rennie’s to help with this.
Daily Entry
One minute job:
Ten minute job: Garage Tidy
Daily Entry
I weighed in at 11 stones 12.5 lbs so that is minus two pounds
I didn’t get up in the middle of the night. I did wake up a couple of times, but I went back to sleep again. Eventually, Garmin clocked me up 8:27 sleep time. My body battery was a little better but still low and it was definitely run down by the end of the day.
I was feeling a bit lighter in weight this morning so I did a mid-week sneak weigh-in which put me at 11 10.5 which is nice and which bodes well for Monday’s weigh-in.
I did a Body Conditioning session with Cara. If I had stirred early enough, I might have cancelled but I didn’t and I was glad I didn’t.
This is day 11 of world carnivore month, I had a meal of left overs for brunch. It was a bit of a curry that I had defrosted plus some added roast beef. Later I had a steak and some sausages and cheese.
I also had my first glad of Vanilla Kefir after it arrived in my Sainsbury’s delivery at 5pm.
My 10 minutes job was photo tidying. My one minute job was garage tidying.
I had zero alcohol.
Duolingo – I’m in the Pearl League.
With regard to easyJet flight time changes, we will have to spend one night in Funchal before crossing to PXO the following morning on the ferry. I will need to adjust the Airbnb booking when we have made the final decision on plan changes.
Football on TV
None
Notes
easyJet have changed the times of our flights. We may have to spend one night in Funchal before hopping across to PXO a day later than originally planned. I may need to adjust the Airbnb booking when we have made the final decision on plan changes.
In the FA Cup draw, Leicester got Hull City or Birmingham at the King Power.
Newport
got Manchester United at home.
The neighbours are being notified about the planning permission application. I checked out the application on the council web site. It makes fairly grim reading.
The Pet Shop Boys are playing in Glasgow (OVO Hydro) on Tuesday 04 June
Thursday 11 January 2024