Thu - 18/01/24

Weather

Very cold weather.

Positives

I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.

Scott Askew – Security guy came and will give me a quote for a security system fitting next week.

My symptoms, of joint pain are abdominal pains are subsiding. I am still burping however.

Daily Entry

One minute job:               Chrome browser bookmark tidy. Check the PXO flights and ferry timetables

Ten-minute job:                Show Scott Askey around the house

I weighed in on Monday at 11 stones 10.5 lbs so that was good (minus two pounds).

Sleep time last night was five hours and 27 minutes, plus no nap today as I had child minding duties.

My body battery started out at a very low level today, maybe 24 max (yesterday was 23 max). BB was down to 5 by 17:15.

 This is day 18 of world carnivore month, I had bacon and eggs after Bannatyne’s (Body Conditioning with Cara). I had a rest but didn’t really sleep as I was awoken by a phone call from the crime victims unit. I started to watch “For a few dollars more”. I had a steak and eggs just before Sainsbury’s delivery arrived soon after 5pm.

 I had zero alcohol.

 Duolingo – I’m in the Pearl League.

 Football on TV

 19:45 Forest v Blackpool

 Notes

 easyJet have changed the times of our flights. We may have to spend one night in Funchal before hopping across to PXO a day later than originally planned. I may need to adjust the Airbnb booking when we have made the final decision on plan changes.

 In the FA Cup draw,         Leicester v Birmingham at the King Power.

                                                Newport v Manchester United at home.

Thursday 18 January 2024



Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24