Thu - 25/01/24

Weather

Chance of rain increases later in the day.

 Well-being statistics

 Today:                  My body battery started out at 36 (Est) it dropped to 5 by 18:00 and remained there.

Day:

total sleep:

Body battery high

Body battery low

Notes

Sunday

5:41

64

19

Storm Isha

Monday

5:22

52

5

Storm Isha

Tuesday

5:49

40

5

 

Wednesday

4:25

19

5

Storm Jocelyn

Thursday

6:00

38

5

 

Friday

 

 

 

 

Saturday

 

 

 

 

 

Sleep time last night was timed at five hours and 15 minutes. I had a nap today, maybe for 45 minutes.

 My symptoms are poor at the moment.

 Positives

 I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.

 I have contacted DR Electrical to request fitting of a video doorbell, they are coming on Monday afternoon.

 I have the beginnings of a plan to do a couch to 5K routine.

 My symptoms, of joint pain have subsided. However yesterday I experienced some abdominal discomfort, and after thinking my burping was subsiding, the burps seem to have returned. I must try and identify the causes/sources.

 Daily Entry

 One minute job:               Lilac Room blinds repair

Ten-minute job:                You to me book updates (again); Photo Scanning (again)

 I weighed in on Monday at 11 stones 11 lbs hat was half a pound up on last week.

 I did body conditioning with Cara.

 This is day 25 of world carnivore month, I made some 100gm beef burgers and ate three of them. Later, I had air-fried chicken thigh fillets which I bought from Jim Oliver. I also had some Kefir and Pepsi Max. I have been making a coffee with steamed milk every now and again.

 I had zero alcohol.

 Duolingo – I’m in the Pearl League.

 Football on TV

 20:00 Bournemouth v Swansea (5 – 0)

 Notes

Thursday 25 January 2024


Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24