Tue - 16/01/24

Weather

Very cold weather.

Positives

I met Tim the builder who told me to keep my head down, take the offer and keep in touch (via Laura). Javid was unsuccessful with a planning application, but at least he tried.

I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.

My symptoms, including joint pain and abdominal pains are persisting. 

Daily Entry

One minute job:               Meter readings

Ten-minute job:                Photos processing, meter readings

I weighed in on Monday at 11 stones 10.5 lbs so that was good (minus two pounds).

Sleep time last night was five hours and 18 minutes. I managed a 45-minute nap after lunch.

My body battery was very poor today, maybe 30 max and down to 5 (at 20:12).

This is day 17 of world carnivore month, I had bacon & egg before I went to Bannatyne’s I did a boot camp (circuits) session with Bradley. I had a steak for lunch and later I had the left overs of yesterday’s roast lamb. I also had some mango Kefir and some Pepsi Max. I have a bit of heartburn.

 I had zero alcohol.

 Duolingo – I’m in the Pearl League.

 Someone was kicking at my front door tonight and damaged it (between 18:30 and 19:00).

 Football on TV

 19:45 Bristol City v West Ham United

 not on TV – Eastleigh v Newport County.

 Notes

 easyJet have changed the times of our flights. We may have to spend one night in Funchal before hopping across to PXO a day later than originally planned. I may need to adjust the Airbnb booking when we have made the final decision on plan changes.

 In the FA Cup draw,         Leicester got Hull City or Birmingham at the King Power.

                                                Newport (or Eastleigh) got Manchester United at home.

 The neighbours are being notified about the planning permission application. I checked out the application on the council web site. It makes fairly grim reading.


Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24