Tue - 23/01/24

 Weather

Between two storms (Isha & Jocelyn)

 Well-being statistics

 Today:                  My body battery started out at 40 it dropped to 5 by 21:00.

 

Day:

total sleep:

Body battery high

Body battery low

Sunday

5:41

64

19

Monday

5:22

52

5

Tuesday

5:49

40

5

Wednesday

 

36

 

Thursday

 

 

 

Friday

 

 

 

Saturday

 

 

 

 Positives

 I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.

 Scott Askew – Security guy came a couple of days ago and quoted £1,500 for a security system to be fitted next week. He sent me an invoice and a specification. I decided against spending that much money (Zoe’s advice). I have contacted DR Electrical to request fitting of a video doorbell.

 My symptoms, of joint pain have subsided. However today I experienced some abdominal discomfort, and after thinking my burping was subsiding, the burps seem to have returned. I must try and Identify the cause/source. too much cauliflower maybe? Too much pepper on my steak perhaps?

 Daily Entry

 One minute job:               Put the dishes away.

Ten-minute job:                You to me book updates (again); Photo Scanning (again)

 I weighed in on Monday at 11 stones 11 lbs hat was half a pound up on last week.

 Sleep time last night was timed at five hours and 49 minutes. I had a nap today, maybe for an hour.

 Today, my body battery started out at 40 and had dropped to 6 by 20:00 (TBC).

 I did circuits with Bradley.

 This is day 24 of world carnivore month, I had gammon steak, sausages and eggs for brunch. I had a steak and sausages later. I also had some Kefir and Pepsi Max.

 I had zero alcohol.

 Duolingo – I’m in the Pearl League.

 Football on TV

 20:00 Chelsea v Boro

 Notes

Tuesday 23 January 2024

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24