Mon - 22/01/24

Weather

A big storm arrived yesterday afternoon and continued through the night.

Today:                  My body battery started out at 52 and had dropped to 7 by 20:20.

Sunday:                 My end of day body battery statistics for yesterday were recorded as 64 / 19

Monday:              My end of day body battery statistics for yesterday were recorded as 52 / 5

Positives

I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.

Scott Askew – Security guy came a couple of days ago and quoted £1,500 for a security system to be fitted next week. He sent me an invoice and a specification. I decided against spending that much money (Zoe’s advice). I have contacted DR Electrical to request fitting of a video doorbell.

My symptoms, of joint pain have subsided. However today I experienced some abdominal discomfort, and after thinking my burping was subsiding, the burps seem to have returned.

Daily Entry

One minute job:               Put the dishes away.

Ten-minute job:                You to me book updates (again); Photo Scanning (again)

I weighed in on Monday at 11 stones 11 lbs hat was half a pound up on last week.

Sleep time last night was timed at two hours and 52 minutes. That was until about 1am when I was woken by the storm. I went back to bed for a second sleep of about two and a half hours making 5:22 in total.

Today, my body battery started out at 52 and had dropped to 7 by 20:20.

This is day 22 of world carnivore month, I had corned beef and cauliflower mash for brunch. I had a steak later. I also had some Kefir.

I had zero alcohol.

Duolingo – I’m in the Pearl League.

Football on TV

20:00 Leicester v Ipswich

Notes

Monday 22 January 2024


Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24