Sat - 13/01/24
Weather
A dry day today, the weather is colder.
Positives
I met Tim the builder who told me to keep my head down, take the offer and keep in touch (via Laura). Javid was unsuccessful with a planning application, but at least he tried.
I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.
My symptoms, including joint pain and abdominal pains are easing slightly. I still have a very active gut and the occasional heartburn - I have Rennie’s to help with this.
Daily Entry
One minute job: Emptying the shredder and putting the recycling paper outside.
Ten-minute job: Photos processing
Daily Entry
I weighed in last Monday at 11 stones 12.5 lbs so that is minus two pounds
I got just six and a half hours sleep which was later adjusted down to six and a quarter. My body battery was 51 high and 19 low (at 20:44).
I went to Tredegar House to give the club championship trophy back to Chris Davies.
This is day 13 of world carnivore month, I bacon and eggs early in the morning and some boiled eggs later in the morning. I had some Ninja Foodi Grilled chicken thighs and then three * 100 gram beefburgers cooked on the ridged whatever pan.
I had some Pepsi Max, I forgot about the Kefir!
I had zero alcohol.
Plus, others. The Newcastle Man City game (on TNT) was
good (2 – 3)
Newport
got Manchester United at home.