Fri - 02/02/24

 Weather

Light cloud and a moderate breeze.

 Well-being statistics

I weighed in on Monday at 11 stones 10.5 lbs that was half a pound down on last week. My scales are not particularly accurate though.

 First thing in the morning, I need to capture five screenshots, they are: 

·         Today’s first sleep stat / BB stat

·         Today’s first sleep graph

·         Today’s first BB Graph.

·         Yesterday’s final/completed BB stats

·         Yesterday’s final/completed BB graph

 I then complete the statistics summary paragraph and table and post yesterday’s final entry to my blog. Plus, I create today’s entry.

 Thursday: Start of day: Sleep: 5:33, Body Battery 39.

Thursday: Intermediate update: Sleep: 5:08. Nap time approx. 1 hour. Body Battery 12 at 20:00.

Thursday: Statistics report as of Friday am: Sleep: 5:08, Body Battery 44 / 9.

 Friday: Start of day: Sleep: 4:47, Body Battery 56.

Friday: Intermediate update: Sleep: 4:10. Nap time approx. 30 mins. Body Battery 6 at 19:00.

Friday: Statistics report as of Saturday am: Sleep: 4:10, Body Battery 56 / 5.

  

Day:

Sleep

Nap

Body

Battery high

Body

Battery low

Notes

Sunday

5:41

 

64

19

Storm Isha

Monday

5:22

 

52

5

Storm Isha

Tuesday

5:49

 

40

5

 

Wednesday

4:25

 

19

5

Storm Jocelyn

Thursday

6:00

 

38

5

 

Friday

5:51

0:45

41

5

 

Saturday

5:07

1:10

59

11

 

Sunday

5:57

1:10

58

17

 

Monday

6:39

 

53

10

 

Tuesday

5:18

 

35

5

 

Wednesday

5:48

1:10

25

5

 

Thursday

5:08

1:00

44

9

 

Friday

4:10

0:30

56

5

 

Saturday

 

 

 

 

 

 Symptom Status

My symptoms are still evident

 Positives

 I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.

 Deakon of DR Electrical will quote me for doorbells (mains and battery powered).

 I have the beginnings of a plan to do a couch to 5K routine. I did the first two runs of week one on Tuesday and Thursday.

 Daily Entry

 It is Kay’s Birthday

 One minute job:               medal cull – bagged for binning.

Ten-minute job:                You to me book updates (again); More decluttering.

 I did Pilates with Claire.

 This is the day 2 of dry February.

 Today, I had some sausages for an early breakfast and sausages with grated cheese later on. I also had some air fried chicken thighs. I had two glasses of kefir. I also used my fizzy water maker to make more fizzy electrolyte drinks. I also had a small glass of apple cider vinegar with water

 I had zero alcohol.

 Duolingo – I’m in the Pearl League.

 Six Nations Rugby

 20:00     France v Ireland

 Football on TV

 20:00     Bristol City v Leeds (0 -1)

 Notes

Friday 02 February 2024


Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24