Fri - 09/02/24

 Weather

Heavy rain & Breezy

 Well-being statistics

I weighed in on Monday at 11 stones 10.lbs that was half a pound down on last week. My scales are not particularly accurate though. I have ordered a new set of bathroom scales.

 First thing in the morning, I need to capture five screenshots, they are:

 ·         Today’s first sleep stat / BB stat

·         Today’s first sleep graph

·         Today’s first BB Graph.

·         Yesterday’s final/completed BB stats

·         Yesterday’s final/completed BB graph

 I then complete the statistics summary paragraph and table and post yesterday’s final entry to my blog. Plus, I create today’s entry.

 Friday: Start of day (04:30):                          Body Battery 61                Sleep: 6:20

Friday: Intermediate (19:30):                      Body Battery 6                   Sleep: 4:50. Nap: 1:00

Friday: Final report (Sat at 04:44):             Body Battery 61/5            Sleep: 4:50, Nap: 1:00

 

Day:

Time

Sleep

Nap

Body

Battery high

Body

Battery low

Notes

Saturday

 

4:35

45

41

5

 

Sunday

 

4:55

3:00

45

13

 

Monday

 

6:26

 

72

16

 

Tuesday

06:40

7:27

0:30

59

11

 

Wednesday

07:30

7:58

None

61

16

 

Thursday

07:30

3:17

3:03

75

17

 

Friday

04:30

4:50

1:00

61

5

 

Saturday

04:40

6:28

 

31

 

 

 

Symptom Status

 My symptoms are still evident

 I went to bed at 21:00 and booked Bootcamp for Tuesday (the booking system was playing up). The severe symptoms of stomach / abdominal pain were subsiding but I did take a Mebeverine earlier plus lots of Rennies. Overnight I had a reasonable sleep. I woke after a dream and with an active mind so I came downstairs for tea and coffee to help calm my still queasy stomach. I also had some burping going on.

 Positives

 I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.

 Deakon of DR Electrical has quoted me for doorbells (mains and battery powered). I will take the cheaper battery option and then do the 30-day free trail of Ring Protect.

 I am doing couch to 5K - I did three runs in week one (Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday).

I have done the first run of week 2.

 Daily Entry

 One minute job:              

Ten-minute job:                Calendars, You to me book updates (again); More decluttering.

 This is the day 9 of dry February.

 Today, I had scrambled eggs for breakfast and steak for lunch. I also had some Kefir. Later on, I had bacon & eggs. I also cooked a couple of sausages.

 I did a Pilates course with Claire.

 After Pilates I went to Tabernacle Drive and gave Zoe and Emmie a lift to the National Express bus stops on the Kingsway. I called in at Jim Olivers on the way home. After my steak I went to bed and had a one-hour nap. Early evening I went to the NISV to do C25K-W2-R2. A two miles loop. Back at home I had bacon & egg before going to bed.

 I had zero alcohol.

 Duolingo – I’m in the Pearl League.

Football on TV

Evening                Sheffield Wednesday v Birmingham 2 - 0

Notes

Friday 09 February 2024



 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24