Fri - 16/02/24

 Weather

Light cloud, not much light rain.

 

Weigh-in

I weighed in on Monday 12 February at 11 stones 7 lbs that was three pounds down on last week. My new bathroom scales have arrived. I haven’t figured out how to use them yet.

 

Well-being statistics capture

Five screenshots to capture:

·         Today’s sleep total & BB high

·         Today’s sleep graph

·         Today’s BB Graph.

·         Yesterday’s BB graph

·         Yesterday’s BB stats

 

Statistics summary (to be completed at start of day+1)

 

Friday: Start of day (03:55):                          Body Battery 67                Sleep: 7:00

Friday: Intermediate (18:20):                      Body Battery 27                Sleep: 7:00. Nap: 0:30

Friday: Final report (Sat at 07:40):             Body Battery 67/23          Sleep: 7:00, Nap: 0:30

 

 

Day

Time of day (+1)

Sleep

Time 1

Sleep

Time 2

Nap

Time

Body

Battery high

Body

Battery low

 

Notes

Friday

04:30

4:50

4:50

1:00

61

5

 

Saturday

xx:40

5:41

5:41

1:00

31

5

 

Sunday

03:30

4:11

4:11

0.30

56

19

 

Monday

03:10

4:49

4:49

2:00

66

19

 

Tuesday

02:30

4:04

4:04

1:30

52

5

 

Wednesday

05:40

6:05

6:05

 

38

5

 

Thursday

07:40

6:03

5:00

1:00

57

10

 

Friday

03:45

4:00

3:00

0:30

67

23

 

Saturday

 

5:33

 

 

85

 

 

 

 

Symptom Status

 

My symptoms are still evident

 

I went to bed on Thursday at 9pm. I slept for 3 - 4 hours. My Garmin did not record any sleep time. I got up and came down for tea and coffee. I went back to bed and slept for another 3 hours. I am taking my meds – that is Mebeverine and Omeprazole, I am still burping!

 

Positives

 

I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.

 

Planning permission has been refused. At least I now know where I stand.

 

Deakon of DR Electrical has quoted me for doorbells (mains and battery powered). He is coming on 20th February.

 

I am doing couch to 5K - I did three runs in week one (Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday). I did three runs in week two (Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday). Yesterday I did Week 3 run 2.

 

Daily Entry (to be completed at end of day)

 

One minute job:               Shop for coffee.

Ten-minute job:                You to me book updates (again); Lilac curtain (one left to do)

 

This is the day 16 of dry February. I did Pilates with Claire in the morning and had a lazy day.

 

I had zero alcohol.

 

Duolingo – I have a 555-day streak.

 

Football on TV

 

20:00 WBA v Southampton

 

Notes

 Friday 16 February 2024



Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24