Fri - 23/02/24
Weather
Rain until mid to late afternoon.
Sleep and Symptoms Status
Last night I went to sleep at 09:30. I woke up at 04:35. Overnight
sleep time: 6:52, which may be adjusted. Yesterday I implemented an
intermittent fasting regime with a window of 11:30 – 19:30. I’m still burping
(a bit) and I have a twinge front right below my ribs (maybe due to exercise).
I had a vivid dream about old photos and WWI. My Mum and Dad were in the dream.
Well-being statistics capture
Six screenshots to capture:
·
Yesterday’s BB high / low stats
·
Today’s sleep total & BB high
·
Today’s sleep graph
·
Yesterday’s sleep graph
·
Today’s BB Graph.
·
Yesterday’s BB graph
Statistics summary (to be completed at start of day+1)
|
Weekly Statistics |
Time of day |
Sleep Time 1 |
Sleep Time 2 |
Nap Time |
Body Battery High Low |
Notes |
|
|
Saturday |
03:00 |
5:27 |
|
0:30 |
87 |
21 |
|
|
Sunday |
04:15 |
4:20 |
|
2:00 |
78 |
16 |
|
|
Monday |
03:50 |
4:47 |
3:00 |
|
58 |
14 |
|
|
Tuesday |
03:50 |
5:42 |
5:42 |
|
47 |
5 |
|
|
Wednesday |
4:40 |
6:05 |
6:56 |
|
36 |
5 |
|
|
Thursday |
4:50 |
6:14 |
5:54 |
1:30 |
47 |
7 |
|
|
Friday |
4:40 |
6:52 |
5:59 |
|
41 |
5 |
|
|
Saturday |
6:05 |
4:23 |
+2:00 |
|
37 |
|
|
|
Daily Stats Friday |
Time of day |
Sleep Time 1 |
Sleep Time 2 |
Nap Time |
Body Battery |
Notes |
|
Start of Day |
4:40 |
6:52 |
|
|
41 |
|
|
Intermediate |
15:40 |
5:59 |
|
|
14 |
|
|
Final Report |
06:05 |
5:59 |
|
|
41/5 |
|
Positives
I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.
Planning permission has been refused. At least I now know
where I stand.
Couch to 5K progress – week 4 is complete. Yesterday, I did
week 4 run 3 on the Caerleon cycle path. Today I have a massage with Daniela.
Daily Entry (to be completed at end of day)
One minute job: Tidy
clothes
Ten-minute job: You
to me book updates (again); Declutter / identify stuff from the top box.
This is day 22 of dry February.
My video doorbell has been installed. I checked my Peter
Kay ticket. It is held in the AXS app.
I had zero alcohol.
Duolingo – I have a 555+-day streak.
Football on TV
none
Notes