Mon - 12/02/24

 Weather

Sunny and a moderate breeze.

 

Weigh-in

I weighed in on Monday 12 February at 11 stones 7 lbs that was three pounds down on last week. My new bathroom scales have arrived. I haven’t figured out how to use them yet.

 

Well-being statistics capture

Five screenshots to capture:

·         Today’s sleep total & BB high

·         Today’s sleep graph

·         Today’s BB Graph.

·         Yesterday’s BB graph

·         Yesterday’s BB stats

 

Statistics summary

 

Monday: Start of day (03:10):                      Body Battery 65                Sleep: 5:13

Monday: Intermediate (14:00):                  Body Battery 39                Sleep: 4:49. Nap: 2:00

Monday: Final report (Tue at 02:30):        Body Battery 66/19          Sleep: 4:49, Nap: 2:00

 

Day:

Time

Sleep

Nap

Body

Battery high

Body

Battery low

Notes

Saturday

 

4:35

45

41

5

 

Sunday

 

4:55

3:00

45

13

 

Monday

 

6:26

 

72

16

 

Tuesday

06:40

7:27

0:30

59

11

 

Wednesday

07:30

7:58

None

61

16

 

Thursday

07:30

3:17

3:03

75

17

 

Friday

04:30

4:50

1:00

61

5

 

Saturday

xx:40

5:41

1:00

31

5

 

Sunday

03:30

4:11

0.30

56

19

 

Monday

03:10

4:49

2:00

66

19

 

 

Symptom Status

 

My symptoms are still evident

 

I went to bed on Sunday at 09:00 and booked Body Conditioning for Thursday (the booking system is still playing up). My symptoms of stomach / abdominal discomfort were pronounced and I have heartburn. I woke up at 03:00 after a dream and with an active mind so I came downstairs for tea and coffee to help calm my still queasy stomach. I also had some burping going on. I went back to bed but couldn’t sleep. I came down and had scrambled eggs. I went back to bed and slept for an hour. Today I had a Mebeverine and my last Omeprazole. I had an appointment with Lisa the practice nurse, I got more meds and I am now waiting for an appointment for a camera down me.

 

Positives

 

I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.

 

Deakon of DR Electrical has quoted me for doorbells (mains and battery powered). He is coming on 20th February.

 

I am doing couch to 5K - I did three runs in week one (Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday). I did three runs in week two (Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday).

 

Louise gave me an update on the anti-social behaviour.

 

Daily Entry

 

One minute job:              

Ten-minute job:                iPad and iPhone backups, You to me book updates (again);

 

This is the day 12 of dry February.

 

Today, I had scrambled eggs for an early breakfast. For lunch I had bacon and eggs. I also cooked some sausages for later. For my evening meal I had a steak and then finished off with half a tin of corned beef.

 

I had zero alcohol.

 

Duolingo – I was promoted from the Pearl League. I had trial of super Duolingo with unlimited hearts.

 

Football on TV

 

C Pal v Chelsea (1 – 3)

 

Notes

 Monday 12 February 2024


Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24