Mon - 26/02/24

 Weather

Mostly dry, a bit chilly.

 

Sleep and Symptoms Status

 

Last night I had two sleeps. I also had an early afternoon nap.

 

My intermittent fasting window is currently 11:30 – 19:30, however this may have to be adjusted when it is better for me to take my medications spread across the day.  I’m still burping (a bit).

 

Positives

 

I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well. I think the magnesium capsules had something to do with my illness.

 

Planning permission has been refused. At least I now know where I stand.

 

Couch to 5K progress – week 4 is complete. Last run was week 4 run 3 on the Caerleon cycle path.

 

Daily Entry (to be completed at end of day)

 

One minute job:               Tidy clothes

Ten-minute job:                You to me book updates (again); Declutter / identify stuff from the top box.

 

This is day 26 of dry February.

 

I had two sleeps overnight. I went to Pilates with Claire. I had an afternoon nap. I am resting, hoping my stopping taking the Magnesium will restore my health.

 

I had zero alcohol.

 

Duolingo – I have a 555+-day streak.

 

TV Sport

 

Coventry v Maidstone (FA Cup) & WHU v Brentford (Premier League)

 

Notes

 Well-being statistics capture – paused!

Monday 26 February 2024


Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24