Mon - 19/02/24

Weather

Early rain, brighter in the afternoon

 

Sleep and Symptoms Status

 

Last night I went to bed at 9pm. I got up at 04:15 and came down for tea and coffee. Overnight sleep time: 4:50. I went back to bed and slept again for maybe two hours.

 

I am taking my meds – that is Mebeverine and Omeprazole. The Mebeverine seems to work well. I am still burping though. I have now got some more antibiotics and I took the first of those this evening.

 

Well-being statistics capture

Six screenshots to capture:

·         Yesterday’s BB high / low stats

·         Today’s sleep total & BB high

·         Today’s sleep graph

·         Yesterday’s sleep graph

·         Today’s BB Graph.

·         Yesterday’s BB graph

 

Statistics summary (to be completed at start of day+1)

 

Daily Stats

Monday

Time of day

Sleep

Time 1

Sleep

Time 2

Nap

Time

Body

Battery

 

Notes

Start of Day

04:15

4:47

2:00

 

58

 

Intermediate

16:30

4:47

2:00

 

28

 

Final Report

03:50

4:47

3:00

 

58/14

 

 

 

Weekly Statistics

Time of day

Sleep

Time 1

Sleep

Time 2

Nap

Time

Body Battery

High   Low

 

Notes

Friday

04:30

4:50

4:50

1:00

61

5

 

Saturday

xx:40

5:41

5:41

1:00

31

5

 

Sunday

03:30

4:11

4:11

0.30

56

19

 

Monday

03:10

4:49

4:49

2:00

66

19

 

Tuesday

02:30

4:04

4:04

1:30

52

5

 

Wednesday

05:40

6:05

6:05

 

38

5

 

Thursday

07:40

6:03

5:00

1:00

57

10

 

Friday

03:45

4:00

3:00

0:30

67

23

 

Saturday

03:00

5:27

 

0:30

87

21

 

Sunday

04:15

4:20

 

2:00

78

16

 

Monday

03:50

4:47

3:00

 

58

14

 

Tuesday

03:50

5:34

 

 

46

 

 

 

Positives

 

I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.

 

Planning permission has been refused. At least I now know where I stand.

 

Deakon of DR Electrical has quoted me for doorbells (mains and battery powered). He is coming on 20th February.

 

Couch to 5K progress – week 3 is complete. I have done week 4 run 1

 

Daily Entry (to be completed at end of day)

 

One minute job:               Shop for coffee. Buy Zero Dark Thirty DVD

Ten-minute job:                You to me book updates (again); Get a new prescription

 

This is day 19 of dry February.

 

I have got a course of antibiotics. I took the first tablets this evening.

 

I had zero alcohol.

 

Duolingo – I have a 555-day streak.

 

Football on TV

 

Everton v Crystal Palace

 

Notes

 Monday 19 February 2024


Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24