Sat 03/02/24

Weather

Rain at times

Well-being statistics

I weighed in on Monday at 11 stones 10.5 lbs that was half a pound down on last week. My scales are not particularly accurate though.

First thing in the morning, I need to capture five screenshots, they are:

·         Today’s first sleep stat / BB stat

·         Today’s first sleep graph

·         Today’s first BB Graph.

·         Yesterday’s final/completed BB stats

·         Yesterday’s final/completed BB graph

 I then complete the statistics summary paragraph and table and post yesterday’s final entry to my blog. Plus, I create today’s entry.

 Friday: Start of day: Sleep: 4:47, Body Battery 56.

Friday: Intermediate update: Sleep: 4:10. Nap time approx. 30 mins. Body Battery 6 at 19:00.

Friday: Statistics report as of Saturday am: Sleep: 4:10, Body Battery 56 / 5.

 Saturday: Start of day: Sleep: 5:01, Body Battery 40.

Saturday: Intermediate update: Sleep: 4:35. Nap time approx. 30 mins. Body Battery 6 at 19:00.

Saturday: Statistics report as of Sunday am: Sleep: 4:35, Body Battery 41 / 5.

  

Day:

Sleep

Nap

Body

Battery high

Body

Battery low

Notes

Saturday

5:07

1:10

59

11

 

Sunday

5:57

1:10

58

17

 

Monday

6:39

 

53

10

 

Tuesday

5:18

 

35

5

 

Wednesday

5:48

1:10

25

5

 

Thursday

5:08

1:00

44

9

 

Friday

4:10

0:30

56

5

 

Saturday

4:35

45

41

5

 

Sunday

4:55

 

35

 

 

 Symptom Status

My symptoms are still evident

 Positives

 I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.

 Deakon of DR Electrical will quote me for doorbells (mains and battery powered).

 I am doing couch to 5K - I did three runs in week one (Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday).

 Daily Entry

 One minute job:              

Ten-minute job:                Photos upload, You to me book updates (again); More decluttering.

 I did C25K Week 01 Run 03

 This is the day 3 of dry February.

 Today, I had three eggs for an early breakfast. I also had a steak for second breakfast. I went to Cold Bath Road to do my third run of the couch to 5K programme. I had a 45 minutes nap. I watched a lot of sport on TV. Later I had some chicken thighs and then sausages and bacon. I had two glasses of kefir. I also used my fizzy water maker to make more fizzy electrolyte drinks.

 I had zero alcohol.

 Duolingo – I’m in the Pearl League.

 Six Nations Rugby

 14:00     Italy v England

16:45     Wales v Scotland

 Football on TV

 15:00     Stoke 0 Leicester 5

 Notes

 Saturday 03 February 2024


Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24