Sat - 10/02/24

 Weather

Not too bad, but today is a rest day so I am not going out.

 Well-being statistics

I weighed in on Monday at 11 stones 10 lbs that was half a pound down on last week. My scales are not particularly accurate though. I have ordered a new set of bathroom scales and they have arrived.

 First thing in the morning, I need to capture five screenshots, they are:

 ·         Today’s first sleep stat / BB stat

·         Today’s first sleep graph

·         Today’s first BB Graph.

·         Yesterday’s final/completed BB stats

·         Yesterday’s final/completed BB graph

 

I then complete the statistics summary paragraph and table and post yesterday’s final entry to my blog. Plus, I create today’s entry.

 Saturday: Start of day (04:30):                    Body Battery 31                Sleep: 6:20

Saturday: Intermediate (19:40):                 Body Battery 10                Sleep: 5:41. Nap: 1:00

Saturday: Final report (Sun at 03:30):       Body Battery 31/5            Sleep: 5:41, Nap: 1:00

 

Day:

Time

Sleep

Nap

Body

Battery high

Body

Battery low

Notes

Saturday

 

4:35

45

41

5

 

Sunday

 

4:55

3:00

45

13

 

Monday

 

6:26

 

72

16

 

Tuesday

06:40

7:27

0:30

59

11

 

Wednesday

07:30

7:58

None

61

16

 

Thursday

07:30

3:17

3:03

75

17

 

Friday

04:30

4:50

1:00

61

5

 

Saturday

xx:40

5:41

1:00

31

5

 

Sunday

03:30

5:14

 

 

 

 

 

Symptom Status

 My symptoms are still evident

 I went to bed at 21:00 and booked Body Cond for Wednesday (the booking system was playing up). The severe symptoms of stomach / abdominal pain were subsiding but I did take a Mebeverine earlier plus lots of Rennies. Overnight I had a reasonable sleep. I woke after a dream and with an active mind so I came downstairs for tea and coffee to help calm my still queasy stomach. I also had some burping going on.

 Positives

 

I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.

 

Deakon of DR Electrical has quoted me for doorbells (mains and battery powered). I will take the cheaper battery option and then do the 30-day free trail of Ring Protect.

 

I am doing couch to 5K - I did three runs in week one (Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday).

I have done the first two runs of week 2.

 

Daily Entry

 

One minute job:              

Ten-minute job:                Lilac Curtains, You to me book updates (again); More decluttering.

 

This is the day 10 of dry February.

 

Today, I had air fried chicken thighs for brunch. Later, I had bacon & sausages. I finished up with a steak and some Kefir. I drank a lot of fizzy electrolytes today.

 

Mandy came this morning. In the afternoon I watched sport on TV. I watched Watford v Leicester (1-2) – there was a sublime goal from Leicester and a crazy gift goal for Watford.

 

I had zero alcohol.

 

Duolingo – I’m in the Pearl League. I have three days of unlimited hearts.

 

The Six Nations was on TV.

 

Football on TV

 

Quite a bit

 

Notes

 Saturday 10 February 2024



Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24