Sun - 04/02/24

Weather

Cloudy with a fresh breeze

Well-being statistics

I weighed in on Monday at 11 stones 10.5 lbs that was half a pound down on last week. My scales are not particularly accurate though.

First thing in the morning, I need to capture five screenshots, they are:

·         Today’s first sleep stat / BB stat

·         Today’s first sleep graph

·         Today’s first BB Graph.

·         Yesterday’s final/completed BB stats

·         Yesterday’s final/completed BB graph

 I then complete the statistics summary paragraph and table and post yesterday’s final entry to my blog. Plus, I create today’s entry.

 Sunday: Start of day: Sleep: 4:55, Body Battery 35.

Sunday: Intermediate update: Sleep: 4:40. Nap time approx. 180 mins. Body Battery 26 at 21:00.

Sunday: Statistics report as of Monday at 6am: Sleep: 4:40, Nap: 3:00, Body Battery 45 / 13.

  

Day:

Sleep

Nap

Body

Battery high

Body

Battery low

Notes

Saturday

5:07

1:10

59

11

 

Sunday

5:57

1:10

58

17

 

Monday

6:39

 

53

10

 

Tuesday

5:18

 

35

5

 

Wednesday

5:48

1:10

25

5

 

Thursday

5:08

1:00

44

9

 

Friday

4:10

0:30

56

5

 

Saturday

4:35

45

41

5

 

Sunday

4:55

3:00

45

13

 

Monday

4:55

6:53

72

 

 

Symptom Status

My symptoms are still evident

Positives

I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.

Deakon of DR Electrical will quote me for doorbells (mains and battery powered).

I am doing couch to 5K - I did three runs in week one (Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday).

Daily Entry

One minute job:              

Ten-minute job:                Book PXO Ferry, You to me book updates (again); More decluttering.

I woke early, I went back to bed and slept for another 3 hours.

This is the day 4 of dry February.

I booked ferry tickets for Funchal to PXO and reduced our stay in PXO by 1 day. I updated the financials reports.

Today, I had two sausages and two hard boiled eggs for an early breakfast. I went back to bed and slept for three hours. I had bacon eggs and sausages for second breakfast.

I watched a lot of football on TV. Later I made 5 * 100 grams cheeseburgers and ate maybe two of them. The rest are in the fridge. I had two glasses of kefir. I had some cider vinegar mixed with a little water. I also used my fizzy water maker to make more fizzy electrolyte drinks. My abdomen wasn’t great so I had a Mebeverine and later I had two Rennies.  

I had zero alcohol.

Duolingo – I’m in the Pearl League.

Football on TV

12:00     Boro 1 Sunderland 1

14:00     Man U 3 West Ham 0

16:30     Arsenal 3 Liverpool 1

Notes

Sunday 04 February 2024


Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24