Sun - 11/02/24
Weather
Light rain in the morning and up to mid afternoon
Well-being statistics
I weighed in on Monday at 11 stones 10 lbs that was half
a pound down on last week. My scales are not particularly accurate though. I
have ordered a new set of bathroom scales and they have arrived.
First thing in the morning, I need to capture five
screenshots, they are:
·
Today’s first sleep stat / BB stat
·
Today’s first sleep graph
·
Today’s first BB Graph.
·
Yesterday’s final/completed BB stats
·
Yesterday’s final/completed BB graph
I then complete the statistics summary paragraph and
table and post yesterday’s final entry to my blog. Plus, I create today’s
entry.
Sunday: Start of day (03:30): Body Battery 51 Sleep: 5:14
Sunday: Intermediate (18:50): Body Battery 24 Sleep:
4:11. Nap: 0:30
Sunday: Final report (Mon at 03:10): Body Battery 56/19 Sleep: 4:11, Nap: 0:30
|
Day: |
Time |
Sleep |
Nap |
Body Battery high |
Body Battery low |
Notes |
|
Saturday |
|
4:35 |
45 |
41 |
5 |
|
|
Sunday |
|
4:55 |
3:00 |
45 |
13 |
|
|
Monday |
|
6:26 |
|
72 |
16 |
|
|
Tuesday |
06:40 |
7:27 |
0:30 |
59 |
11 |
|
|
Wednesday |
07:30 |
7:58 |
None |
61 |
16 |
|
|
Thursday |
07:30 |
3:17 |
3:03 |
75 |
17 |
|
|
Friday |
04:30 |
4:50 |
1:00 |
61 |
5 |
|
|
Saturday |
xx:40 |
5:41 |
1:00 |
31 |
5 |
|
|
Sunday |
03:30 |
4:11 |
0.30 |
56 |
19 |
|
|
Monday |
03:10 |
3:10 |
|
65 |
|
|
Symptom Status
My symptoms are still evident
I went to bed on Saturday at 21:00 and booked Body
Conditioning for Wednesday (the booking system was playing up). The severe
symptoms of stomach / abdominal pain were subsiding but I still have heartburn.
I woke up at 03:30 after a dream and with an active mind so I came downstairs
for tea and coffee to help calm my still queasy stomach. I also had some
burping going on. I managed a 30 minutes nap later in the morning.
Positives
I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.
Deakon of DR Electrical has quoted me for doorbells
(mains and battery powered). He is coming on 20th February.
I am doing couch to 5K - I did three runs in week one
(Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday). I did three runs in week two (Tuesday,
Friday, and Sunday).
I have done the first two
I have done the first two runs of week 2.
Daily Entry
One minute job:
Ten-minute job: iPad and iPhone backups, You to me book updates (again);
This is the day 11 of dry February.
Today, I had scrambled eggs for an early breakfast. For
lunch I had 4 * 100 gm cheeseburgers. The mince was from Jim Oliver. I added Cajun
spice and I am now wondering if that was good idea. My evening meal was two cod
steaks cooked from frozen (baked in a foil parcel in the air fryer) I added
butter, cream, lemon juice, herbs and salt.
I did run three of week 2 of C25K. It was a 2-mile run in
total comprising 5 mins walk, 5 * 90 seconds run and two minutes’ walk. I added
an extra two minutes easy run in the cool down because it fitted into the loop
on the way back to the NISV tennis centre.
There was football and Rugby (Six Nations on the TV). It
is super bowl tonight.
I had zero alcohol.
Duolingo – I’m in the Pearl League. I have three days of
unlimited hearts.
The Six Nations was on TV.
Football on TV
Quite a bit
Notes