Sun - 25/02/24

 Weather

Probably dry when I’m still in London but rain in the afternoon in Newport.

 

Sleep and Symptoms Status

 

Last night I went to sleep at midnight. I slept for five and a half hours (I woke up once).

 

My intermittent fasting window is currently 11:30 – 19:30, however this may have to be adjusted when it is better for me to take my medications spread across the day.  I’m still burping (a bit).

 

Yesterday, I took my meds at 07:00 and 19:00. In the evening, by about 18:15, at the O2 Arena (Peter Kay) I had awful stomach cramps. I had taken my Magnesium supplement at 17:30. Did that have anything to do with it? My meds took effect and things quietened down later but I was burping a lot at the start of the show. I will stop taking supplements and see what happens.

 

Well-being statistics capture

Six screenshots to capture:

·         Yesterday’s BB high / low stats

·         Today’s sleep total & BB high

·         Today’s sleep graph

·         Yesterday’s sleep graph

·         Today’s BB Graph.

·         Yesterday’s BB graph

 

Statistics summary (to be completed at start of day+1)

 

Weekly Statistics

Time of day

Sleep

Time 1

Sleep

Time 2

Nap

Time

Body Battery

High   Low

 

Notes

Saturday

03:00

5:27

 

0:30

87

21

 

Sunday

04:15

4:20

 

2:00

78

16

 

Monday

03:50

4:47

3:00

 

58

14

 

Tuesday

03:50

5:42

5:42

 

47

5

 

Wednesday

4:40

6:05

6:56

 

36

5

 

Thursday

4:50

6:14

5:54

1:30

47

7

 

Friday

4:40

6:52

5:59

 

41

5

 

Saturday

6:05

4:23

+3:00

2:00

41

5

 

Sunday

5:45

5:15

 

 

35

5

 

Monday

 

3:35

2:30

 

58

 

 

 

 

Daily Stats

Sunday

Time of day

Sleep

Time 1

Sleep

Time 2

Nap

Time

Body

Battery

 

Notes

Start of Day

5:45

5:15

 

 

34

 

Intermediate

18:00

5:13

 

 

11

 

Final Report

 

5:!5

 

 

35/5

 

 


 

 

Positives

 

I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.

 

Planning permission has been refused. At least I now know where I stand.

 

Couch to 5K progress – week 4 is complete. Last run was week 4 run 3 on the Caerleon cycle path.

 

Daily Entry (to be completed at end of day)

 

One minute job:               Tidy clothes

Ten-minute job:                You to me book updates (again); Declutter / identify stuff from the top box.

 

This is day 25 of dry February.

 

I woke up at 04:30, went back to sleep and surfaced at 05:25. I went for breakfast at 07:15. I had two plates of sausages bacon and scrambled egg. I finished with yogurt and berry compote.

I left the hotel at 10:00 and walked to North Greenwich station. I got back to Paddington at 11:00. My train (at 11:46) was cancelled so I went into the Mad Bishop and Bear and had two pints of Pepsi Max. I moved quickly on to the 12:46 train in order to get a seat. Got back to Newport OK. The taxi driver on the way home was a guy called “Mush”. He suggested that I sell my house for £250,000 but do a £50,000 fiddle. Money laundering! I had air fried chicken thigh fillets for tea. I have stopped taking the Magnesium supplement.

 

I had zero alcohol.

 

Duolingo – I have a 555+-day streak.

 

TV Sport

 

Six Nations Rugby and the Carabao Cup Final

 

Notes

 Sunday 25 February 2024


Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24