Thu - 01/02/24

 Weather

Thursday is forecast to be better (sunny & light cloud)

 Well-being statistics

I weighed in on Monday at 11 stones 10.5 lbs that was half a pound down on last week. My scales are not particularly accurate though.

 First thing in the morning, I need to capture five screenshots, they are:

 ·         Yesterday’s final/completed BB stats

·         Yesterday’s final/completed BB graph

·         Today’s first sleep stat / BB stat

·         Today’s first sleep graph

·         Today’s first BB Graph.

 I then complete the statistics summary paragraph and table and post yesterday’s final entry to my blog. Plus, I create today’s entry.

 Thursday: Start of day: Sleep: 5:33, Body Battery 39.

Thursday: Intermediate update: Sleep: 5:08. Nap time approx. 1 hour. Body Battery 12 at 20:00.

Thursday: Statistics report as of Friday am: Sleep: 5:08, Body Battery 44 / 9.

Friday: Start of day: Sleep: 4:47, Body Battery 56.

 

Day:

Sleep

Nap

Body

Battery high

Body

Battery low

Notes

Sunday

5:41

 

64

19

Storm Isha

Monday

5:22

 

52

5

Storm Isha

Tuesday

5:49

 

40

5

 

Wednesday

4:25

 

19

5

Storm Jocelyn

Thursday

6:00

 

38

5

 

Friday

5:51

0:45

41

5

 

Saturday

5:07

1:10

59

11

 

Sunday

5:57

1:10

58

17

 

Monday

6:39

 

53

10

 

Tuesday

5:18

 

35

5

 

Wednesday

5:48

1:10

25

5

 

Thursday

5:08

1:00

44

9

 

Friday

4:47

 

56

 

 

 Symptom Status

My symptoms are still evident

 Positives

 I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.

 Deakon of DR Electrical will quote me for doorbells (mains and battery powered).

 I have the beginnings of a plan to do a couch to 5K routine. I did the first two runs of week one on Tuesday and Thursday.

 Daily Entry

 One minute job:               medal cull – bagged for binning.

Ten-minute job:                You to me book updates (again); More decluttering.

 I did body conditioning with Cara. In the afternoon I did the second couch 2 5K run on the Caerleon cycle path.

 This is the day 1 of dry February.

 Today, I had some left-over roast pork for an early breakfast and steak and eggs for brunch. I had a vanilla protein shake in the afternoon. I had gammon and eggs for my evening meal followed by two glasses of kefir. I also used my fizzy water maker to make more fizzy electrolyte drinks. I contacted Newport Locksmith to come and assess my security. They will come on the afternoon of February 8th.

 I had zero alcohol.

 Duolingo – I’m in the Pearl League.

 Football on TV

 19:30     West Ham v Bournemouth (TNT)

20:15     Wolves v Man U (TNT)

 Notes

 Thursday 01 February 2024


Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24