Thu - 08/02/24

Weather

Heavy rain & Breezy

 Well-being statistics

I weighed in on Monday at 11 stones 10.5 lbs that was half a pound down on last week. My scales are not particularly accurate though. I have ordered a new set of bathroom scales.

 First thing in the morning, I need to capture five screenshots, they are:

 

·         Today’s first sleep stat / BB stat

·         Today’s first sleep graph

·         Today’s first BB Graph.

·         Yesterday’s final/completed BB stats

·         Yesterday’s final/completed BB graph

 

I then complete the statistics summary paragraph and table and post yesterday’s final entry to my blog. Plus, I create today’s entry.

 Thursday: Start of day (07:30):                    Body Battery 75                Sleep: 3:03

Thursday: Intermediate (20:00):                 Body Battery 20                Sleep: 3:17. Nap: 3:03

Thursday: Final report (Fri at 04:30):         Body Battery 75 / 17       Sleep: 3:17, Nap: 2:03

 

Friday: Start of day (04:30):                          Body Battery 61                Sleep: 6:20

 

Day:

Time

Sleep

Nap

Body

Battery high

Body

Battery low

Notes

Monday

 

6:39

 

53

10

 

Tuesday

 

5:18

 

35

5

 

Wednesday

 

5:48

1:10

25

5

 

Thursday

 

5:08

1:00

44

9

 

Friday

 

4:10

0:30

56

5

 

Saturday

 

4:35

45

41

5

 

Sunday

 

4:55

3:00

45

13

 

Monday

 

6:26

 

72

16

 

Tuesday

06:40

7:27

0:30

59

11

 

Wednesday

07:30

7:58

None

61

16

 

Thursday

07:30

3:17

3:03

75

17

 

Friday

04:30

6:20

 

61

 

 

 

Symptom Status

 My symptoms are still evident

I went to bed early and booked Pilates for Monday. Overnight I had a particularly rough time with abdominal discomfort and burping. I woke up at 2am after about three hours sleep. I can downstairs and had some tea and coffee. I went back to bed. I had to take the Rennies triple action tablets and after a while they took effect and I had another three hours sleep. I was feeling quite rough all day on Thursday.

Positives

I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.

Deakon of DR Electrical has quoted me for doorbells (mains and battery powered). I will take the cheaper battery option and then do the 30-day free trail of Ring Protect.

I am doing couch to 5K - I did three runs in week one (Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday).

I have done the first run of week 2.

Daily Entry

One minute job:              

Ten-minute job:                Calendars, You to me book updates (again); More decluttering.

This is the day 8 of dry February.

Today, I had scrambled eggs for breakfast. I also had some Kefir. Later on, I had some air fried chicken thighs.

I did a body conditioning session with Cara.

The man from Newport Locksmiths came and assured me that my front door locking system was good. He could not comment on the strength of the door itself.

I had zero alcohol.

Duolingo – I’m in the Pearl League.

Football on TV

Evening                None 

Notes

 Thursday 08 February 2024


Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24