Thu - 15/02/24

 Weather

Rain in the afternoon

 

Weigh-in

I weighed in on Monday 12 February at 11 stones 7 lbs that was three pounds down on last week. My new bathroom scales have arrived. I haven’t figured out how to use them yet.

 

Well-being statistics capture

Five screenshots to capture:

·         Today’s sleep total & BB high

·         Today’s sleep graph

·         Today’s BB Graph.

·         Yesterday’s BB graph

·         Yesterday’s BB stats

 

Statistics summary

 

Thursday: Start of day (03:55):                    Body Battery 52                Sleep: 6:03

Thursday: Intermediate (15:50):                Body Battery 23                Sleep: 5:00. Nap: 1:00

Thursday: Final report (Fri at 07:40):         Body Battery 57/10          Sleep: 5:00, Nap: 1:00

 

 

Day

Time of day (+1)

Sleep

Time 1

Sleep

Time 2

Nap

Time

Body

Battery high

Body

Battery low

 

Notes

Friday

04:30

4:50

4:50

1:00

61

5

 

Saturday

xx:40

5:41

5:41

1:00

31

5

 

Sunday

03:30

4:11

4:11

0.30

56

19

 

Monday

03:10

4:49

4:49

2:00

66

19

 

Tuesday

02:30

4:04

4:04

1:30

52

5

 

Wednesday

05:40

6:05

6:05

 

38

5

 

Thursday

07:40

6:03

5:00

1:00

57

10

 

Friday

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Symptom Status

 

My symptoms are still evident

 

I went to bed on Wednesday at 9pm. I slept for six hours. I am taking my meds – that is Mebeverine and Omeprazole, I am still burping!

 

Positives

 

I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.

 

Deakon of DR Electrical has quoted me for doorbells (mains and battery powered). He is coming on 20th February.

 

I am doing couch to 5K - I did three runs in week one (Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday). I did three runs in week two (Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday). Today I did Week 3 run 2.

 

Daily Entry

 

One minute job:               Washing put away 7 Sainsbury’s Order.

Ten-minute job:                Whatever pan clean and oil. You to me book updates (again);

 

This is the day 15 of dry February. I did body conditioning with Cara in the morning and a C25K session in the afternoon.

 

I had zero alcohol.

 

Duolingo – I have a 555-day streak.

 

Football on TV

 

No English football.

 

Notes

 Thursday 15 February 2024



Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24