Tue - 13/02/24

 Weather

Light rain all day

 Weigh-in

I weighed in on Monday 12 February at 11 stones 7 lbs that was three pounds down on last week. My new bathroom scales have arrived. I haven’t figured out how to use them yet.

 Well-being statistics capture

Five screenshots to capture:

·         Today’s sleep total & BB high

·         Today’s sleep graph

·         Today’s BB Graph.

·         Yesterday’s BB graph

·         Yesterday’s BB stats

 Statistics summary

 Tuesday: Start of day (02:30):                      Body Battery 49                Sleep: 4:04

Tuesday: Intermediate (20:45):                  Body Battery 9                   Sleep: 4:04. Nap: 1:30

Tuesday: Final report (Wed at 05:40):      Body Battery 52/5            Sleep: 2:18, Nap: 1:30

 

Day:

Time

Sleep

Nap

Body

Battery high

Body

Battery low

Notes

Saturday

 

4:35

45

41

5

 

Sunday

 

4:55

3:00

45

13

 

Monday

 

6:26

 

72

16

 

Tuesday

06:40

7:27

0:30

59

11

 

Wednesday

07:30

7:58

None

61

16

 

Thursday

07:30

3:17

3:03

75

17

 

Friday

04:30

4:50

1:00

61

5

 

Saturday

xx:40

5:41

1:00

31

5

 

Sunday

03:30

4:11

0.30

56

19

 

Monday

03:10

4:49

2:00

66

19

 

Tuesday

02:30

4:04

1:30

49

 

 

Wednesday

05:40

6:45

 

38

 

 

 4:04 and 2:18 reported at different times. I suspect 4:04 is likely to me more accurate.

 Symptom Status

 My symptoms are still evident

 I went to bed on Monday at 09:00 and booked Pilates for Friday. My reflux symptoms are present. I woke up at 02:30 after a dream and with an active mind so I came downstairs for tea and coffee to help calm my still queasy stomach. I also had some burping going on. I went back to bed but couldn’t sleep. I came down and had bacon & sausages. I had a 90 minutes nap after lunch. Today I had an appointment with Lisa the Practice Nurse. I have been prescribed more Mebeverine and Omeprazole. I am on the list for a camera down to see what is going on inside me. I also did a stool sample to test for H Pylori.

 Positives

 I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.

 Deakon of DR Electrical has quoted me for doorbells (mains and battery powered). He is coming on 20th February.

 I am doing couch to 5K - I did three runs in week one (Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday). I did three runs in week two (Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday). Today I did week three run 1.

 Daily Entry

 One minute job:               Lilac Curtains.

Ten-minute job:                Family history research, You to me book updates (again);

 This is the day 13 of dry February.

 Today, I had bacon and sausage for an early breakfast. For lunch and dinner I had chicken breast pieces cooked in butter and coconut milk started in a deep frying pan and finished in the instant pot.

 I had zero alcohol.

 Duolingo – I was promoted from the Pearl League. I had trial of super Duolingo with unlimited hearts.

 Football on TV

 LCFC v Sheffield Wednesday (2 – 0) at half time.

 Notes

 Tuesday 13 February 2024


Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24