Wed - 07/02/24

Weather

Light winds, light cloud, mostly dry until the evening.

Well-being statistics

I weighed in on Monday at 11 stones 10.5 lbs that was half a pound down on last week. My scales are not particularly accurate though.

First thing in the morning, I need to capture five screenshots, they are:

·         Today’s first sleep stat / BB stat

·         Today’s first sleep graph

·         Today’s first BB Graph.

·         Yesterday’s final/completed BB stats

·         Yesterday’s final/completed BB graph

 I then complete the statistics summary paragraph and table and post yesterday’s final entry to my blog. Plus, I create today’s entry.


Wednesday: Start of day (7:30am):                           Body Battery 61 / xx. Sleep: 7:51

Wednesday: Intermediate (21:20):                           Body Battery 61 /20. Sleep: 7:58. Nap: none

Wednesday: Final report (Thu at 7:30 am):           Body Battery 61 / 16. Sleep: 7:58, Nap: none

 

 

Day:

Time

Sleep

Nap

Body

Battery high

Body

Battery low

Notes

Monday

 

6:39

 

53

10

 

Tuesday

 

5:18

 

35

5

 

Wednesday

 

5:48

1:10

25

5

 

Thursday

 

5:08

1:00

44

9

 

Friday

 

4:10

0:30

56

5

 

Saturday

 

4:35

45

41

5

 

Sunday

 

4:55

3:00

45

13

 

Monday

 

6:26

 

72

16

 

Tuesday

06:40

7:27

0:30

59

11

 

Wednesday

07:30

7:58

None

61

16

 

Thursday

07:30

3:03

3:03

75

 

 

 

Symptom Status

 My symptoms are still evident

 Overnight I had a particularly rough time with abdominal discomfort and burping. I woke up at 2am after about three hours sleep. I can downstairs and had some tea and coffee. I went back to bed. I had to take the Rennies triple action tablets and after a while they took effect and I had another three hours sleep..

 Positives

 I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.

 Deakon of DR Electrical has quoted me for doorbells (mains and battery powered). I will take the cheaper battery option and then do the 30-day free trail of Ring Protect.

 I am doing couch to 5K - I did three runs in week one (Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday).

I have done the first run of week 2.

 Daily Entry

 One minute job:              

Ten-minute job:                Calendars, You to me book updates (again); More decluttering.

 This is the day 7 of dry February.

 Today, I had gammon, sausages and eggs for breakfast & cauliflower cheese with some more gammon for my evening meal. I also had some Kefir. My Sainsbury’s weekly delivery came today and after that I went to Rhiwderin to meet Emmie out of school.

 I did a body conditioning session with George, which was good.

 I had zero alcohol.

 Duolingo – I’m in the Pearl League.

 Football on TV

 Evening                Villa 0 – Chelsea 3 after 66 minutes.

 Notes

Wednesday 07 February 2024




 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24