Wed - 14/02/24
Weather
Light rain all day
Weigh-in
I weighed in on Monday 12 February at 11 stones 7 lbs
that was three pounds down on last week. My new bathroom scales have arrived. I
haven’t figured out how to use them yet.
Well-being statistics capture
Five screenshots to capture:
·
Today’s sleep total & BB high
·
Today’s sleep graph
·
Today’s BB Graph.
·
Yesterday’s BB graph
·
Yesterday’s BB stats
Statistics summary
Wednesday: Start of day (05:40): Body Battery 38 Sleep: 6:45
Wednesday: Intermediate (16:00): Body Battery 14 Sleep: 6:05. Nap: zero
Wednesday: Final report (Thu at 03:55): Body
Battery 38/5 Sleep: 6:05, Nap: zero
|
Day: |
Time |
Sleep |
Nap |
Body Battery high |
Body Battery low |
Notes |
|
Saturday |
|
4:35 |
45 |
41 |
5 |
|
|
Sunday |
|
4:55 |
3:00 |
45 |
13 |
|
|
Monday |
|
6:26 |
|
72 |
16 |
|
|
Tuesday |
06:40 |
7:27 |
0:30 |
59 |
11 |
|
|
Wednesday |
07:30 |
7:58 |
None |
61 |
16 |
|
|
Thursday |
07:30 |
3:17 |
3:03 |
75 |
17 |
|
|
Friday |
04:30 |
4:50 |
1:00 |
61 |
5 |
|
|
Saturday |
xx:40 |
5:41 |
1:00 |
31 |
5 |
|
|
Sunday |
03:30 |
4:11 |
0.30 |
56 |
19 |
|
|
Monday |
03:10 |
4:49 |
2:00 |
66 |
19 |
|
|
Tuesday |
02:30 |
4:04 |
1:30 |
52 |
5 |
|
|
Wednesday |
05:40 |
6:05 |
|
38 |
5 |
|
|
Thursday |
03:55 |
6:03 |
|
52 |
|
|
Symptom Status
My symptoms are still evident
I went to bed on Tuesday at 10:00 after the Leicester v
Sheffield Wednesday game. I slept for six hours. I am taking my meds – that is
Mebeverine and Omeprazole, I am burping!
Positives
I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.
Deakon of DR Electrical has quoted me for doorbells
(mains and battery powered). He is coming on 20th February.
I am doing couch to 5K - I did three runs in week one
(Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday). I did three runs in week two (Tuesday,
Friday, and Sunday). Tomorrow is week three run 2.
Daily Entry
One minute job: Lilac
Curtains.
Ten-minute job: Family history research, You to me book updates (again);
This is the day 14 of dry February. Kay received her
Valentine’s Day present and flowers. I did a bootcamp session with Bradley, it
was tough.
I had zero alcohol.
Duolingo – I was promoted from the Pearl League. I had a trial
of super Duolingo with unlimited hearts so I am doing alright in the league.
The trial has ended though.
Football on TV
Preston v Boro
Notes