Wed - 21/02/24

 Weather

Rain until mid to late afternoon.

 

Sleep and Symptoms Status

 

Last night I went to bed after the football (Man City v Brentford) at about 10pm. I woke up at 04:10 and was “fully” awake by around 04:25. Overnight sleep time: 6:05. I came down after 05:00. I had my Mebeverine at 05:50 and had some cheese not quite 20 minutes later (as per instructions). I had my antibiotics at 06:10.

 

Well-being statistics capture

Six screenshots to capture:

·         Yesterday’s BB high / low stats

·         Today’s sleep total & BB high

·         Today’s sleep graph

·         Yesterday’s sleep graph

·         Today’s BB Graph.

·         Yesterday’s BB graph

 

Statistics summary (to be completed at start of day+1)

 

Weekly Statistics

Time of day

Sleep

Time 1

Sleep

Time 2

Nap

Time

Body Battery

High   Low

 

Notes

Friday

04:30

4:50

4:50

1:00

61

5

 

Saturday

xx:40

5:41

5:41

1:00

31

5

 

Sunday

03:30

4:11

4:11

0.30

56

19

 

Monday

03:10

4:49

4:49

2:00

66

19

 

Tuesday

02:30

4:04

4:04

1:30

52

5

 

Wednesday

05:40

6:05

6:05

 

38

5

 

Thursday

07:40

6:03

5:00

1:00

57

10

 

Friday

03:45

4:00

3:00

0:30

67

23

 

Saturday

03:00

5:27

 

0:30

87

21

 

Sunday

04:15

4:20

 

2:00

78

16

 

Monday

03:50

4:47

3:00

 

58

14

 

Tuesday

03:50

5:42

5:42

 

47

5

 

Wednesday

4:40

6:05

6:56

 

36

5

 

Thursday

4:50

6:14

 

 

47

 

 

 

 

Daily Stats

Wednesday

Time of day

Sleep

Time 1

Sleep

Time 2

Nap

Time

Body

Battery

 

Notes

Start of Day

4:40

6:05

 

 

33

 

Intermediate

18:25

6:57

 

 

9

 

Final Report

4:40

6:56

 

 

36/5

 

 


 

 

Positives

 

I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.

 

Planning permission has been refused. At least I now know where I stand.

 

Deakon of DR Electrical fitted my Ring doorbell.

 

Couch to 5K progress – week 3 is complete. I have done week 4 runs 1 & 2.

 

Daily Entry (to be completed at end of day)

 

One minute job:               Shop for coffee. Buy Zero Dark Thirty DVD

Ten-minute job:                You to me book updates (again); Delete FB photo albums

 

This is day 21 of dry February.

 

I am doing a course of antibiotics.

 

I did a gym session (circuit with Ed).

 

I picked Emmie up from school

 

My video doorbell has been installed

 

I had zero alcohol.

 

Football on TV

 

Liverpool v Luton (4 – 1)

 

Notes

 Wednesday 21 February 2024


Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24