Fri - 22/03/24

 Friday 22 March 2024

The weather forecast – Cloudy, maybe some light rain or drizzle. I checked my sleep, body battery and e-mails on my iPhone. Sleep wasn’t too bad but I did wake up once at around 03:30. I made some tea and coffee and brushed my teeth.

 

At my desk, I plugged my laptop and Beltron into two faces of a UK multi-socket. I was charging the iPhone and laptop and also, when I showered, I plugged my smartwatch into the Beltron to charge that.

I do not have to rush this morning so I did a bit of Claire’s and Chris’s exercises. I sold my Fidelity ISA holdings this morning since the FTSE gained a fair bit yesterday and was hovering around 7900 mark this morning. I should receive £17,957.85 from this sale.

I answered Kay’s iMessage and Denise Cuer’s Messenger message. I went to the stadium to watch the 1500s and the 200s. I had a chat to Chris Palmer and Ceridwen Howells, then with Barrie & Katie. I came back to the hotel mid-Afternoon. I will have my usual early evening hotel restaurant meal.

What’s Next

 

Tomorrow is parkrun day plus the marathon and the 1500 metres finals. I will the parkrun and head for the arena afterwards to watch the 1500m finals. So, get a tram back as soon as I can. The women’s 1500s start at 09:30, the Marathon starts at 10:00. Barrie is in the first Men’s 1500 metres race which starts at 10:45.

 

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24