Mon - 18/03/24

 Monday 18 March 2024

Weather

 

I had a fairly good night’s sleep. My plan for today was to plan ahead for the cross-country day tomorrow. Also, my click and collect Garmin cable arrived at the Decathlon store so I added that to my to do list. I had a hotel breakfast this morning (75.00 PLN). It was very nice but it went straight through me and I had the squitters until it had all gone down the toilet. So, after that, I went and fetched my Garmin Charging cable from Decathlon. I tested the cable with my powerbank to make sure it was the right one, it was! I pretty much knew my way this time so I did the round trip out from Plac Św. Katarzyny by tram number 6 and back to the old town by bus within the 60 minutes 3.80 PLN ticket allowance. I bought some Kefir, coffee and cream from Biedronka and a mug from a souvenir shop. All payments were contactless.

 

At about 3pm the cleaners came so I went for a wander around the town. When I got back, I went down for my dinner. I shall have an early night as I have an early start in the morning.

 

Daily Spend

 

I won’t detail it; I shall take the STAR daily spend total and put that into MM.  cash just record use a total daily spend figure.

 

What is next?

The weather forecast suggests it will be chilly tomorrow. I shall wrap up well for the cross country.

Wear my GBR old style track suit with red coat on top. Beanie hat and gloves will be taken too.

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24