Sat - 30/03/24

 Saturday 30 March 2024

Weather

The weather forecast is grim – but nice in the morning

 

Today’s Plan Summary

Post a sympathy card for Kay. Buy Emmie an easter Egg. Do some trip documentation.

 

Wake-up call and routine

I woke up early so I had some tea and coffee and then went back to bed for a short lie-down. I then got up and did a few exercises plus other morning chores such as check my sleep, body battery and e-mails on my iPhone. As usual, I made some tea and coffee and I brushed my teeth.

I did an appropriate mix of Claire’s, Cara’s and Angela Copson’s warm up exercises.

Have some more tea and coffee

The log

I posted a card and bought a couple of Easter Eggs. I did a lot of work on my Porto Santo preparation documentation. I also completed some forms for Medway Law vis Docusign.

 

What’s Next

 

Tomorrow is Easter Sunday. I am going for a meal at Junction 28. I need to do C25K- W09-R03 first. I have plenty of jobs to do that’s for sure.

 

 

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24