Sun - 10/03/24

Weather

Early morning drizzle easing.

Plan

 

Do C25K Week Run 03 (25 minutes) with the 8am crew. Moter’s day lunch at the Castle Inn, Caldicot.

 

Sleep and Symptoms Status

 

Last night I had a short sleep and woke up and got up.

 

I am aiming for an intermittent fasting window (e.g. 11:30 – 19:30) but I won’t be able to implement that until I am off my meds. I’m still burping (a bit) but I feel a lot better.

 

Positives

 

I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.

 

Couch to 5K progress – I am doing week 6.

 

Daily Entry (to be completed at end of day)

 

One minute job:              

Ten-minute job:                You to me book updates (again); Tidy up for viewing/

 

Today is a rest day. On my Thursday run (2 * 10 mins with 3 mins walk rec) I kind of died on the second interval. I was very tired.

 

 

I have had zero alcohol in 2024. Friday March 7th is day number 68 of dry 2024 and day 08 of dry March.

 

Duolingo – I have a 555+-day streak.

 

TV Sport

 

Plenty

 

Notes

 

Well-being statistics

Six screenshots to capture:

·         Yesterday’s BB high / low stats

·         Today’s sleep total & BB high

·         Today’s sleep graph

·         Yesterday’s sleep graph

·         Today’s BB Graph.

·         Yesterday’s BB graph

 

Statistics summary (to be completed at start of day+1)

 

Weekly Statistics

Time of day

Sleep

Time 1

Sleep

Time 2

Nap

Time

Body Battery

High   Low

 

Notes

Saturday

03:00

5:27

 

0:30

87

21

 

Sunday

04:15

4:20

 

2:00

78

16

 

Monday

03:50

4:47

3:00

 

58

14

Antibiotics 01

Tuesday

03:50

5:42

5:42

 

47

5

 

Wednesday

04:40

6:05

6:56

 

36

5

 

Thursday

04:50

6:14

5:54

1:30

47

7

 

Friday

04:40

6:52

5:59

 

41

5

 

Saturday

06:05

4:23

+3:00

2:00

41

5

Peter Kay

Sunday

05:45

5:15

 

 

35

5

 

Monday

02:00

3:35

3:30

 

58

16

 

Tuesday

02:00

4:12

3:20

0:30

63

6

 

Wednesday

05:00

5:19

 

1:00

44

8

 

Thursday

02:40

4:41

1:30

1:00

52

7

 

Friday

01:30

5:56

1:30

0:30

38

11

 

Saturday

03:00

3:19

3:30

 

51

12

 

Sunday

07:12

3:35

3:00

1:00

52

6

Antibiotics 14

Monday

05:07

2:37

4:00

0:30

50

12

 

Tuesday

 

6:06

1:30

 

69

21

 

Wednesday

 

4:30

 

0:45

65

21

 

Thursday

04:13

5:13

 

1:00

72

12

 

Friday

06:00

8:26

 

 

72

32

 

Saturday

02:25

6:51

3:30

1:00

91

40

 

Sunday

02:56

3:56

3:00

 

69

18

 

 

 

Daily Stats

Sunday

Time of day

Sleep

Time 1

Sleep

Time 2

Nap

Time

Body

Battery

 

Notes

Start of Day

04:52

6:10

 

 

86

 

Intermediate

08:29

6:10

3:30

 

91

 

Intermediate

 

 

 

 

 

 

Final Report

02:56

3:56

3:00

 

69/18

 

 

 Sunday 10 March 2024


Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24