Thu - 07/03/24

Weather

Mostly dry morning, some light rain later. Mild, moderate breeze.

 

Plan

 

Do my gym class and C25K Week six run 2. Call estate agents (Rightmove listing). Call Health Board, consultant appointment.

 

Sleep and Symptoms Status

 

Last night I slept reasonably well though I did wake early with an anxiety dream. Girl x is no longer an option, I have to try and find girl y (or z). I have finished my antibiotics course. I still have Mebeverine and omeprazole.

 

I am aiming for an intermittent fasting window (e.g. 11:30 – 19:30). I’m still burping (a bit) but I feel a lot better.

 

Positives

 

I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.

 

Couch to 5K progress – I am doing week 6.

 

Daily Entry (to be completed at end of day)

 

One minute job:              

Ten-minute job:                You to me book updates (again); Book a consultant appt.

 

Today I did Body Conditioning with Cara and my C25K Week 6 Run 2.

 

I had an offer of £240,000 for my house, subsequently increased to £250,000. I have further viewings on Friday at 10am and Monday at 11:00am. I need to check and possibly sort out the right move listing.

 

This is day 07 of dry March - I have had zero alcohol in 2024. Thursday March 7th is day number 67.

 

Duolingo – I have a 555+-day streak.

 

TV Sport

 

Europa league & Conference. E.g. Sparta Prague 1 Liverpool 5

 

Notes

 

Well-being statistics

Six screenshots to capture:

·         Yesterday’s BB high / low stats

·         Today’s sleep total & BB high

·         Today’s sleep graph

·         Yesterday’s sleep graph

·         Today’s BB Graph.

·         Yesterday’s BB graph

 

Statistics summary (to be completed at start of day+1)

 

Weekly Statistics

Time of day

Sleep

Time 1

Sleep

Time 2

Nap

Time

Body Battery

High   Low

 

Notes

Saturday

03:00

5:27

 

0:30

87

21

 

Sunday

04:15

4:20

 

2:00

78

16

 

Monday

03:50

4:47

3:00

 

58

14

Antibiotics 01

Tuesday

03:50

5:42

5:42

 

47

5

 

Wednesday

04:40

6:05

6:56

 

36

5

 

Thursday

04:50

6:14

5:54

1:30

47

7

 

Friday

04:40

6:52

5:59

 

41

5

 

Saturday

06:05

4:23

+3:00

2:00

41

5

Peter Kay

Sunday

05:45

5:15

 

 

35

5

 

Monday

02:00

3:35

3:30

 

58

16

 

Tuesday

02:00

4:12

3:20

0:30

63

6

 

Wednesday

05:00

5:19

 

1:00

44

8

 

Thursday

02:40

4:41

1:30

1:00

52

7

 

Friday

01:30

5:56

1:30

0:30

38

11

 

Saturday

03:00

3:19

3:30

 

51

12

 

Sunday

07:12

3:35

3:00

1:00

52

6

Antibiotics 14

Monday

05:07

2:37

4:00

0:30

50

12

 

Tuesday

 

6:06

1:30

 

69

21

 

Wednesday

 

4:30

 

0:45

65

21

 

Thursday

04:13

5:13

 

1:00

72

12

 

Friday

06:00

8:26

 

 

72

 

 

 

 

Daily Stats

Thursday

Time of day

Sleep

Time 1

Sleep

Time 2

Nap

Time

Body

Battery

 

Notes

Start of Day

04:13

5:50

 

 

71

 

Intermediate

19:50

5:13

 

1:00

16

 

Final Report

06:00

5:!3

 

1:00

72/12

 

 

 Thursday 07 March 2024



Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24