Thu 21/03/24

 

Thursday 21 March 2024

The weather forecast was for light rain. I checked my sleep, body battery and e-mails on my iPhone. Sleep wasn’t too bad but I did wake up once at around 03:30. I made some tea and coffee and brushed my teeth.

 

At my desk, I plugged my laptop and Beltron into two faces of a UK multi-socket. I was charging the iPhone and laptop and also, when I showered, I plugged my smartwatch into the Beltron to charge that.

I didn’t do a great deal of Claire’s, Cara’s and Angela Copson’s warm up exercises because I was going to the stadium early. In fact, I got to the stadium in time to watch Juliet’s 200 metres heat. Juliet was again not at her best. I sat with Ceridwen Howells while her husband Chris Palmer ran in the 200 metres heats. He qualified for the semi-final which was great news. I eventually headed back to my hotel. I walked rather than use public transport. It’s about 5 minutes difference. I went out in the light rain and did my C25K – W08 – R02. I chilled for a while and when the room maid arrived, I walked up to Biedronka and bought some ham, cheese and cream. The 18% cream that I bought tasted a little bit sour and again, it was too thick for coffee. I watched some athletics on my laptop, In particular, the 800m M70 Final with Joe Gough and the Latvian guy.

I then had to contact David Smith about the two pieces of land problem with my house sale. I have an appointment with David next Thursday at midday to collect the paper deeds. I will have to post them on to Medway Law.

What’s Next

 

Really not too sure about tomorrow.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24