Thu - 28/03/24

 Thursday 28 March 2024

IMPORTANT

Kay sent a Whatsapp message, her Mum has passed away yesterday.

 Weather

The weather forecast is grim

 Today’s Plan Summary

Do Cara’s session. Meet David Smith get the house deeds. Tidy up my Lake District Trip documentation. Cancel Richard Jenkins.

 Wake-up call and routine

I woke up early so I had some tea and coffee and then went back to bed for a short lie-down. I then got up and did a few exercises plus other morning chores such as check my sleep, body battery and e-mails on my iPhone. As usual, I made some tea and coffee and I brushed my teeth.

I did an appropriate mix of Claire’s, Cara’s and Angela Copson’s warm up exercises.

Have some more tea and coffee

The log

Do Cara’s session. Meet David Smith get the house deeds. Tidy up my Lake District Trip documentation. Cancel Richard Jenkins.

 What’s Next

 I will do a Bannatyne session in the morning (Claire has broken her foot). I will buy an extra roll of bubble wrap for house deeds packing. I need to do C25K W09 R02. I need to document house sizes in square feet and start to plan financial position. Council tax bands etc. Get a card for Kay

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24