Tue - 12/03/24
Weather
Heavy rain until late afternoon
Plan
Body Conditioning circuit with Bradley. C25K-W7-R1. Order
more meds (repeat prescription). Photo scans and Torun plans.
Sleep and Symptoms Status
Last night I had a decent sleep. I woke up once and had a
wee then I went back to sleep.
I am aiming for an intermittent fasting window (e.g. 11:30
– 19:30) but I won’t be able to implement that until I am off my meds. I’m
still burping (a bit) but I feel a lot better.
Positives
I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.
Couch to 5K progress – This week will be week 7.
Daily Entry (to be completed at end of day)
One minute job:
Ten-minute job: You
to me book updates (again); Photo scans. Torun plans.
Today is Body Conditioning with Bradley.
I bought some stuff from Jim Oliver. I rearranged my
Sainsbury delivery until after I return from Torun. I ordered a repeat
prescription to collect Friday. I arranged Distinction Gardens for Friday. I
have booked a Locke Gardens visit for Thursday.
I have had zero alcohol in 2024. Monday March 12th
is day number 71 of dry 2024 and day 12 of dry March.
Duolingo – I have a continuing streak.
TV Sport
Arsenal v Porto
Boro v Birmingham
Notes
Well-being statistics
Six screenshots to capture:
·
Yesterday’s BB high / low stats
·
Today’s sleep total & BB high
·
Today’s sleep graph
·
Yesterday’s sleep graph
·
Today’s BB Graph.
·
Yesterday’s BB graph
Statistics summary (to be completed at start of day+1)
|
Weekly Statistics |
Time of day |
Sleep Time 1 |
Sleep Time 2 |
Nap Time |
Body Battery High Low |
Notes |
|
|
Saturday |
03:00 |
3:19 |
3:30 |
|
51 |
12 |
|
|
Sunday |
07:12 |
3:35 |
3:00 |
1:00 |
52 |
6 |
Antibiotics 14 |
|
Monday |
05:07 |
2:37 |
4:00 |
0:30 |
50 |
12 |
|
|
Tuesday |
|
6:06 |
1:30 |
|
69 |
21 |
|
|
Wednesday |
|
4:30 |
|
0:45 |
65 |
21 |
|
|
Thursday |
04:13 |
5:13 |
|
1:00 |
72 |
12 |
|
|
Friday |
06:00 |
8:26 |
|
|
72 |
32 |
|
|
Saturday |
02:25 |
6:51 |
3:30 |
1:00 |
91 |
40 |
|
|
Sunday |
02:56 |
3:56 |
3:00 |
|
69 |
18 |
|
|
Monday |
04:45 |
5:02 |
3:00 |
|
65 |
34 |
|
|
Tuesday |
03:56 |
6:07 |
|
|
100 |
35 |
|
|
Wednesday |
|
4:36 |
|
|
84 |
|
|
|
Daily Stats Tuesday |
Time of day |
Sleep Time 1 |
Sleep Time 2 |
Nap Time |
Body Battery |
Notes |
|
Start of Day |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Intermediate |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Intermediate |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Final Report |
03:56 |
6:07 |
|
|
100/35 |
|