Tue - 26/03/24

 Tuesday 26 March 2024

Weather

The weather forecast is slightly better than Toruń.

 

Today’s Plan Summary

I shall do some exercises. I shall go to bootcamp. I will have a Sainsbury delivery. I will do C25K-W09-R01. I will get a massage from Daniela. I shall watch Wales v Poland.

Wake-up call and routine

I woke up early so I had some tea and coffee and then went back to bed for a short lie-down. I then got up and did a few exercises plus other morning chores such as check my sleep, body battery and e-mails on my iPhone. As usual, I made some tea and coffee and I brushed my teeth.

I did an appropriate mix of Claire’s, Cara’s and Angela Copson’s warm up exercises.

Have some more tea and coffee

The log

I did some exercises. I went to bootcamp. I had a Sainsbury delivery and placed an order for the next one on Wednesday 3rd April. I did C25K-W09-R01. I got a massage from Daniela and booked the next one. I watched Wales v Poland. I did the first stage of opening a CYNERGY savings account. I need to send my ID for them to open the account fully. I set up a standing order to pay £250 from NATCC to my COVRS regular saver. I had a phone call with Tamsin the consultant about my endoscopy.

 

What’s Next

 

Cyndi Lauper ticket sale at 10:00am.

 

CYNERGY Savings account part two (Post ID)

also, at the PO - forward a letter on to 83, Gibbs Road.

 

Book a dental appointment

 

Consider cancelling Richard Jenkins.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24