Wed - 13/03/24

 Weather

Cloudy with a gentle breeze

Plan

 

Body Conditioning with Bradley. Pick Emmie up from school. Amazon delivery. Torun plans.

 

Sleep and Symptoms Status

 

Last night I woke up early with an active mind.

 

I am aiming for an intermittent fasting window (e.g. 11:30 – 19:30) but I won’t be able to implement that until I am off my meds. I’m still burping (a bit) but I feel a lot better.

 

Positives

 

I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.

 

Couch to 5K progress – This is week 7.

 

Daily Entry (to be completed at end of day)

 

One minute job:              

Ten-minute job:                You to me book updates (again); Photo scans. Torun plans.

 

Today is Body Conditioning with Bradley and Emmie collect day. Emmie was off school so I didn’t go.

 

Toruń Preparation

 

I have checked the Toruń weather forecast. I will need my big coat!

 

I have printed off all the template sheets for puzzles, crosswords and daily logs to cover the period of my visit.

 

I printed off my bag labels

 

I bought a Flixbus ticket for the outbound journey Bydgoszcz to Toruń.

 

I have saved the URL for the detailed competition timetable in my Chrome browser bookmarks.

 

I checked the hotel restaurant. It looks good. Also checked my room rate – (breakfast is not included).

 

I have updated the nutshell to v 2.1.

 

I have started my packing list.

 

Other

 

I have had zero alcohol in 2024. Monday March 12th is day number 71 of dry 2024 and day 12 of dry March.

 

Duolingo – I have a continuing streak.

 

TV Sport

 

Arsenal v Porto

 

Boro v Birmingham

 

Notes

 

Well-being statistics

Six screenshots to capture:

·         Yesterday’s BB high / low stats

·         Today’s sleep total & BB high

·         Today’s sleep graph

·         Yesterday’s sleep graph

·         Today’s BB Graph.

·         Yesterday’s BB graph

 

Statistics summary (to be completed at start of day+1)

 

Weekly Statistics

Time of day

Sleep

Time 1

Sleep

Time 2

Nap

Time

Body Battery

High   Low

 

Notes

Saturday

03:00

3:19

3:30

 

51

12

 

Sunday

07:12

3:35

3:00

1:00

52

6

Antibiotics 14

Monday

05:07

2:37

4:00

0:30

50

12

 

Tuesday

 

6:06

1:30

 

69

21

 

Wednesday

 

4:30

 

0:45

65

21

 

Thursday

04:13

5:13

 

1:00

72

12

 

Friday

06:00

8:26

 

 

72

32

 

Saturday

02:25

6:51

3:30

1:00

91

40

 

Sunday

02:56

3:56

3:00

 

69

18

 

Monday

04:45

5:02

3:00

 

65

34

 

Tuesday

03:56

6:07

 

 

100

35

 

Wednesday

03:00

4:09

2:00

0:45

89

42

 

 

 

Daily Stats

Wednesday

Time of day

Sleep

Time 1

Sleep

Time 2

Nap

Time

Body

Battery

 

Notes

Start of Day

03:56

4:36

 

 

84

 

Intermediate

07:20

4:15

2:00

0:45

88

 

Intermediate

 

 

 

 

 

 

Final Report

03:00

4:28

2:00

0:45

89/42

 

 

 Wednesday 13 March 2024


Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24