Tue - 05/03/24
Weather
Mostly dry, warmer later.
Plan
Do my gym class and my C25K W06 R01
Sleep and Symptoms Status
Last night I slept reasonably well. I have finished my
antibiotics course. I still have Mebeverine and omeprazole.
I am aiming for an intermittent fasting window (e.g. 11:30
– 19:30). I’m still burping (a bit) but I feel a lot better.
Positives
I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.
Couch to 5K progress – I have completed week 5. I have
prepared week 6 run 1.
Daily Entry (to be completed at end of day)
One minute job:
Ten-minute job: You
to me book updates (again); Book an MOT test.
I did Circuits (Body Cond) with Bradley and C25K Week 6
Run 1.
I had an offer of £240,000 for my house. I have another
viewing on Friday at 10am.
This is day 05 of dry March - I have had zero alcohol in
2024. March 5th is day number 65.
Duolingo – I have a 555+-day streak.
TV Sport
20:00 Championship
matches including Sunderland v Leicester.
Notes
Well-being statistics
Six screenshots to capture:
·
Yesterday’s BB high / low stats
·
Today’s sleep total & BB high
·
Today’s sleep graph
·
Yesterday’s sleep graph
·
Today’s BB Graph.
·
Yesterday’s BB graph
Statistics summary (to be completed at start of day+1)
|
Weekly Statistics |
Time of day |
Sleep Time 1 |
Sleep Time 2 |
Nap Time |
Body Battery High Low |
Notes |
|
|
Saturday |
03:00 |
5:27 |
|
0:30 |
87 |
21 |
|
|
Sunday |
04:15 |
4:20 |
|
2:00 |
78 |
16 |
|
|
Monday |
03:50 |
4:47 |
3:00 |
|
58 |
14 |
|
|
Tuesday |
03:50 |
5:42 |
5:42 |
|
47 |
5 |
|
|
Wednesday |
04:40 |
6:05 |
6:56 |
|
36 |
5 |
|
|
Thursday |
04:50 |
6:14 |
5:54 |
1:30 |
47 |
7 |
|
|
Friday |
04:40 |
6:52 |
5:59 |
|
41 |
5 |
|
|
Saturday |
06:05 |
4:23 |
+3:00 |
2:00 |
41 |
5 |
|
|
Sunday |
05:45 |
5:15 |
|
|
35 |
5 |
|
|
Monday |
02:00 |
3:35 |
3:30 |
|
58 |
16 |
|
|
Tuesday |
02:00 |
4:12 |
3:20 |
0:30 |
63 |
6 |
|
|
Wednesday |
05:00 |
5:19 |
|
1:00 |
44 |
8 |
|
|
Thursday |
02:40 |
4:41 |
1:30 |
1:00 |
52 |
7 |
|
|
Friday |
01:30 |
5:56 |
1:30 |
0:30 |
38 |
11 |
|
|
Saturday |
03:00 |
3:19 |
3:30 |
|
51 |
12 |
|
|
Sunday |
07:12 |
3:35 |
3:00 |
1:00 |
52 |
6 |
|
|
Monday |
05:07 |
2:37 |
4:00 |
0:30 |
50 |
12 |
|
|
Tuesday |
|
6:06 |
1:30 |
|
69 |
21 |
|
|
Daily Stats Tuesday |
Time of day |
Sleep Time 1 |
Sleep Time 2 |
Nap Time |
Body Battery |
Notes |
|
Start of Day |
05:07 |
6:23 |
|
|
67 |
|
|
Intermediate |
17:50 |
6:06 |
1:30 |
|
|
|
|
Final Report |
|
|
|
|
69/21 |
|